BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 214
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/10/30/us/31dc-adviser-1/31DC-emails-alpha-master768-v3.jpg

Just a minor player. Certainly won't be anything in those emails he turned over I'm sure. They describe him as an unpaid volunteer. Of course so was Trump's campaign manager, he just happened to be on someone else's payroll.

ETA:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/prosecutors-consider-bringing-charges-in-dnc-hacking-case-1509618203
View Quote
Most of the emails were turned over by the campaign or the WH. His tenacity was attributed to passion for a campaign - which campaign that is has not been determined. There is some who speculate he was working against the Trump campaign as was Manafort. The plea deal is instructive and you either haven't read it or choose to ignore it. 

Who is Company A and Company B?

Why did Tony Podesta step down?

When will Jerry Lewis be appointed special counsel to investigate HRC?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#2]
How wet do the NeverTrumper's vaginas get when they find pictures of Trump in the same room with people who've been indicted?

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#3]
https://amp.thedailybeast.com/mueller-reveals-new-manafort-link-to-organized-crime

Buried deep in Robert Mueller’s indictment of Paul Manafort is a new link between Donald Trump’s former campaign and Russian organized crime.

The indictment (PDF), unsealed on Monday, includes an extensive look into Paul Manafort’s byzantine financial dealings. In particular, it details how he used a company called Lucicle Consultants Limited to wire millions of dollars into the United States.

The Cyprus-based Lucicle Consultants Limited, in turn, reportedly received millions of dollars from a businessman and Ukrainian parliamentarian named Ivan Fursin, who is closely linked to one of Russia’s most notorious criminals: Semion Mogilevich.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#5]
So the campaign got all that money, right?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I believe Prebus recommended him. This was a nice long term setup if true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Papadopoulos has some interesting links to the Deep State.

1. He's friends with Sergei Millian, who was one of the sources in the Fusion GSP Piss Dossier.  Reddit

2. Selected by the Hillary Clinton State Department to represent the U.S. at a UNESCO Emerging Leaders Forum.  Reddit.

Now add this to what we know about Paul Manafort.

1. He had a longtime association with the Podesta brothers, who have been Hillary lobbyists since forever.

2. He set up and attended the alleged meeting with Don Jr. and the "Russian lawyer" the Obama DOJ inexplicably let into the country.

It's looking more and more like Manafort and Papadopoulos were plants in the Trump campaign.  Remember at the time Hillary wanted Trump to be the nominee, so Manafort could have legitimately been working to secure the nomination for Trump while at the same time attempting to gather intel to use against him in the general.  Manafort was fired just after Trump was nominated, and a lot of speculation that this was because once Trump was the nominee, he was given access to additional classified material (standard procedure) and learned of Manafort's shady past.  
Who the fuck recommended that guy for a job on the Trump campaign? Sounds like he's with the Dems as part of the gaslighting operation...
I believe Prebus recommended him. This was a nice long term setup if true.
Totally believable. Swamp being swamp. Establishment setting up Trump. RINO revenge.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
How much more evidence do morons need before the conspiracy becomes obvious?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How wet do the NeverTrumper's vaginas get when they find pictures of Trump in the same room with people who've been indicted?

It obviously registered with you.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All this comes to an end and you're right, there was collusion. Assuming Trump himself never lied about it to investigators, then what?

What do you want to happen next?
View Quote
ASS/U/ME
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

ASS/U/ME
View Quote
I have a nephew that is an extremely sore loser. If you beat him at anything, he mopes and bitches for obscenely long times.

Of course he's only 4, so I'm not sure what your excuse is.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#11]
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/926101038314196992

Tweet embed not working for some reason.

Clovis is out.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/926101038314196992

Tweet embed not working for some reason.

Clovis is out.
View Quote
Putting him in front of a Senate committee answering questions under oath would be...unwise.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#13]
"new link"
Manafort... got cash from Ukrainian oligarchs for political counseling and possibly lobbying... some 2-8 years before his 3 month stint working for Trump.
FBI investigated it at the time but decided to keep it "dormant" until it was politically expedient to pursue the charges (what is the difference between NKVD and FBI, again?).

Hillary (not someone who briefly worked for her, but her foundation directly) got cash from Ukrainian oligarchs every year, including election year, as fairly traceable kickbacks for political favors. Did FBI investigate that? Lolnope

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/editors-pick/ukraine-sponsored-hillary-clinton-using-imf-loans/#

And, just in case you continue the pearl clutching about ties between Manafort and Ukrainians, here's an article on ties between Clinton campaign and Russians:

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have a nephew that is an extremely sore loser. If you beat him at anything, he mopes and bitches for obscenely long times.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ASS/U/ME

That was good.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#16]
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/02/rep-desantis-we-know-now-without-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-hillary-and-democrats-colluded-with-russia/

"“We know now without a shadow of a doubt that the Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton, paid Fusion GPS and Steele to acquire this dossier, which required colluding with Russian operatives and Russian nationals. So, they produced this dossier and I believe, yesterday I called for the FBI, the Justice Department to declassify all the FISA applications involving Trump associates because what I think happened is, I think they used the information from this dossier to be able to get surveillance on Trump and his associates.”

“And then the fruits of that,” he continued, “formed the basis of what had been leaked to the press over the first three or four months of Trump’s White House.”
"

Ya girl colluded
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/11/02/rep-desantis-we-know-now-without-a-shadow-of-a-doubt-hillary-and-democrats-colluded-with-russia/

"“We know now without a shadow of a doubt that the Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton, paid Fusion GPS and Steele to acquire this dossier, which required colluding with Russian operatives and Russian nationals. So, they produced this dossier and I believe, yesterday I called for the FBI, the Justice Department to declassify all the FISA applications involving Trump associates because what I think happened is, I think they used the information from this dossier to be able to get surveillance on Trump and his associates.”

“And then the fruits of that,” he continued, “formed the basis of what had been leaked to the press over the first three or four months of Trump’s White House.”
"

Ya girl colluded
View Quote
but, but, the GOP started it.........they didn't want Trump either.

HILLARY WAS COLLUDING WITH THE REPUBLICANS. And the Russians of course.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think it ended up being 6.5 - 7 hours total.  Without a lawyer.

Other than laying the groundwork for an insanity defense (almost believable at this point), I have no idea what Carter Page is thinking.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Drudge is linking to this analysis  --that may set the $NiT's off to go scream at clouds...

Again...

ANALYSIS

Hillary Clinton says the infamous Democratic-financed, Russian-sourced dossier did not “come out” during the election.

That is not the full story.

“From my perspective, it didn’t come out before the election as we all know,” Mrs. Clinton said Wednesday night

LOL!!!!

....on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show. She defended the dossier as standard opposition research.

[What kind of moran would watch that show--- Let alone go on it?]

But some of the dossier’s more scandalous allegations did surface in the Washington news media before Nov. 8. And her campaign helped spread them around to bash candidate Donald Trump. The campaign used Twitter and TV

As usual, the term FULL OF SHIT is an apt description for the $NiT's and Hillery's 'analyses'...

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Just a bit of perjury to cap off the day.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just a bit of perjury to cap off the day.
View Quote
Boo Hoo Hoo!

She LOST!!!!

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#23]
The Twolls are out in force tonight. Brazille hit a nerve with Hillary apparently.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Twolls are out in force tonight. Brazille hit a nerve with Hillary apparently.
View Quote
Yep

Sad!

Best president ever

MAGA
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Very predictable.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No, the real point in this entire debacle being conducted by Swamp member Mueller is that this is a nothing burger as it pertains to any illegal collusion by Trump.

There is still no evidence he did so and it has been over a year.

Thus, the reason for the conclusion by even liberals like Van Jones that this is nothing more than a witch hunt or "nothing burger".

But I guess it somehow placates and makes the democrats happy for some unknown reason.  They are an odd group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Things involving Mike Flynn have been too quiet for too long.It is likely that Flynn has perhaps been indicted under sealed indictment,or that he has already played "Lets Make A Deal".Mueller and the Feds obviously have him by the balls and Flynn can go way up the food chain with what he knows.

As they say in football"-next man up"
Good point.  It will be interesting to see if Flynn takes Manafort's path (indictment to pressure him to flip) or had already taken the Papadopolous path and flipped months ago. I'm sure anyone's that had a conversation with either GP or Flynn the last few months is sweating just a bit.
No, the real point in this entire debacle being conducted by Swamp member Mueller is that this is a nothing burger as it pertains to any illegal collusion by Trump.

Thus, the reason for the conclusion by even liberals like Van Jones that this is nothing more than a witch hunt or "nothing burger".

But I guess it somehow placates and makes the democrats happy for some unknown reason.  They are an odd group.
Mueller was appointed in May, 2017.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Things involving Mike Flynn have been too quiet for too long.It is likely that Flynn has perhaps been indicted under sealed indictment,or that he has already played "Lets Make A Deal".Mueller and the Feds obviously have him by the balls and Flynn can go way up the food chain with what he knows.

Good point.  It will be interesting to see if Flynn takes Manafort's path (indictment to pressure him to flip) or had already taken the Papadopolous path and flipped months ago. I'm sure anyone's that had a conversation with either GP or Flynn the last few months is sweating just a bit.

First arrest was in July. Seems to be working pretty fast.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And despite everyone's best efforts he found nothing

Sad!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://pics.me.me/enjoy-your-trump-russia-nothingburger-nothingburger-cnn-24287253.png

Sad!
View Quote
I hope you've viewed the NYC terrorist thread, where our good NeverTrump friends are condemning Trump for attacking the terrorist on twitter.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope you've viewed the NYC terrorist thread, where our good NeverTrump friends are condemning Trump for attacking the terrorist on twitter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pics.me.me/enjoy-your-trump-russia-nothingburger-nothingburger-cnn-24287253.png

Sad!
Are you serious?

How sjw of them  

Sad!
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Other than laying the groundwork for an insanity defense (almost believable at this point), I have no idea what Carter Page is thinking.
View Quote
Holy jesus christ almighty. Mother Theresa would walk out of there with an indictment coming.
He has literally no idea what he's doing.

Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mueller took over an investigation that was started well before May 2017, we'll have to find out when the first FISA warrant went out to know the real start date.
Probably around the time Mcstain gave Comey the dossier.
The FBI investigation started long before May 2017, same FBI that said there was no public interest in Clinton's emails in a response to a FOIA request.
Same FBI that lied about having information on the Lynch Clinton tarmac meeting.
Same FBI that has had one terrorist after another on their list successfully commit acts of terror.
Same FBI that let their leaking ex director off the hook for breaking their own laws.
Same FBI that was criticized for using Russian disinformation by former CIA director Mike Morrel.
Same FBI that is being sued by multiple former special agents for FOIA on Clinton emails and russia dossier.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:42:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sad!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad!
Nothing except 3 Trump campaign officials getting indicted with more on the way...

Link Posted: 11/3/2017 1:47:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Most of the emails were turned over by the campaign or the WH. His tenacity was attributed to passion for a campaign - which campaign that is has not been determined. There is some who speculate he was working against the Trump campaign as was Manafort. The plea deal is instructive and you either haven't read it or choose to ignore it. 

View Quote
Company A is Mercury and Company B is Podesta Group.

I hope to hell the Pizzagate accusations come out with all the Pedo groups going down, getting busted and outed in Hollywood.  God Bless Trump!
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 5:48:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 6:47:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Nothing except 3 Trump campaign officials getting indicted with more on the way...

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

HILLARY WAS COLLUDING WITH THE REPUBLICANS. And the Russians of course.
View Quote
It could be that the "Republicans" with whom she colluded were only masquerading as Republicans.
They could be Russian sleeper agents. Russian Republicans, as it were.

Russians everywhere, as far as the eye can see!
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:00:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be nice now........Hugh still cries whenever he sees Trump.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh look who showed up.   Now it's a party

Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Holy jesus christ almighty. Mother Theresa would walk out of there with an indictment coming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carter Page incriminates himself enough doing TV interviews. Seven hours, then pleading the 5th on document production?
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Noticed that spoogie changed his avatar too. So he could slip in and share-blue threads without being noticed

Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I hope to hell the Pizzagate accusations come out with all the Pedo groups going down, getting busted and outed in Hollywood.  God Bless Trump!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're getting somewhere. This whole thing is like the X-files... The truth is out there.

If Company A & B is indeed who it is speculated to be (and has been reported), then this does not portend well for those that think these indictments from years before the campaign will lead to Trump. On the contrary...

ETA: I'm not really sure about the whole pizzagate thing - don't think this has anything to do with that if it's even a thing.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Carter Page incriminates himself enough doing TV interviews. Seven hours, then pleading the 5th on document production?
View Quote
As a side note, it's unfortunate that at least 50% of the "constitutionalists" on here would not see the problem wrt the 5th and doc production.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As a side note, it's unfortunate that at least 50% of the "constitutionalists" on here would not see the problem wrt the 5th and doc production.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donald Trump on the Fifth Amendment, Council Bluffs, IA 9/28/16
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
The majik lesbian must not be assailed. She was the one. The chosen one. Only undescribable forces of evil could put an end to that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My criticism of Page was based less on constitutional ground, and more on "He's clearly retarded" grounds.

Either invoke your rights, or don't.  Don't testify for hours without an attorney and then suddenly discover the 5th.

"You're goddamn right I killed that guy!  I'd do it again, too!"

"Can we see your bank statements?"

"Huh?  Uhhh.... [holds up sign that says "Fif"]
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My criticism of Page was based less on constitutional ground, and more on "He's clearly retarded" grounds.

Either invoke your rights, or don't.  Don't testify for hours without an attorney and then suddenly discover the 5th.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A version of that worked for Lois Lerner.......I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Manafort is still breathing, somehow.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
She is just a Russian / GOP plant......
Page / 214
Top Top