User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Well he did say "fuck the media"...

I'll give him that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
i like a lot of his race and media related comments.. for instance, he hates 'black history month'...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll give him that.
View Quote

I wonder if he felt that way when Ferguson was on fire or is this a new observation ? Oh wait Baltimore has black mayor ,largely black police force, black populace, so now the media is the problem.....
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'll give him that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I do not know if he took notice that the city that has been suffering so long is completely controlled by a liberal minority establishment.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:43:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i like a lot of his race and media related comments.. for instance, he hates 'black history month'...
View Quote

If I was black I would hate it too.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm glad he took some time away from dicking down his granddaughter to opine.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#9]
He's being unreasonable.  The media is busy covering black-on-black crime across major cities every night on the news.  They can't just focus on Baltimore all the time.  The rest of America would want police in Baltimore knocking heads if they saw how much crap the people get away with there.  Que the driving-around-the-city-in-ATV's-disregarding-the-law video.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#10]
"I'm glad he took some time away from dicking down his granddaughter to opine."

Ewwwwww.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top