Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jollyg83:

Holy fucking shit, that’s some damn Biden level derp right there.  

We coerce women into being crazy militant wack jobs like this????  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27564/IMG_4733_jpeg-3210034.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27564/IMG_4737_jpeg-3210035.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27564/IMG_4736_jpeg-3210036.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jollyg83:
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Abortion numbers prove that.
The majority of abortions are coerced by men.

Holy fucking shit, that’s some damn Biden level derp right there.  

We coerce women into being crazy militant wack jobs like this????  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27564/IMG_4733_jpeg-3210034.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27564/IMG_4737_jpeg-3210035.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27564/IMG_4736_jpeg-3210036.JPG

It’s almost like accountability is like kryptonite to them
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, really off the deep end. I don't drink and I said coerced. Men do not want babies with the majority of women having abortions. The women who are activists in the movement were studied in the last big feminist march and most hadn't had abortions. There is an inference from the "my body-my right" that interference was socially engineered.

As for your bible quotes-what's your motive? I am Christian, I believe life begins at conception and I believe abortion is wrong. I am merely telling what I know. I had to study this in order to graduate. .
View Quote

I don't want to pile on. But I think the main issue with your statement is that it's not being supported by any side anywhere.

That may be a lot of what you have noticed in your line of study/work.  However, I think if we are being intellectually honest.  Most of that may be what the people employing you want you to believe along with it being a function of the nature of the institution (Christian).

Women looking into the services you were providing would have some sort of misgivings about the abortion.  So they're looking for an out.  Either from the responsibility of the that decision or the guilt of making it.

Because coercion is a very subjective thing in this context. Is the man saying he would rather she have an abortion coercing her.  Is this a situation where he is saying if you don't do it I'm going to make your life as uncomfortable as I can? Because either way the idea of physical force being applied seems laughable.  Not because it's unlikely, but because of how illegal and likely it would be to backfire on the guy doing it.

Along with that is the combined personal experience of posters here.  I have mentioned before I have experience with abortion.

My experience for this conversation was as follows.

One young lady told me she was pregnant.  We were dating but I was out of state at the time. I let her know I would prefer to keep the child and would return as soon as I could.  When I talked to her again about it a couple days later (I was in the bush not much service).

She said "I already had the abortion, sorry" "it's better this way I'm not ready to be a mom"

The second wasn't me directly but a lady was involved in a number of relations with lots of different guys.  She got pregnant supposedly by her NCO who was married.  She indicated that he was strongly requesting an abortion (in this case I would count it as coercion).  However, despite that pressure she seemed unconvinced and was willing to continue until she realized she may not be able to sucker another guy into helping.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CDW4ME:
7 signs:
Green, purple, pink hair
Scribble looking tattoos
Tattoos
Vaping/smoking
Pronouns
Nose rings/facial piercings
Addiction to social media
View Quote

Originally Posted By diesel1:

Um....no. Most psycho's do an excellent job of hiding it. Ref Ted Bundy, etc. I knew a very normal-looking cute little drug addict homeless chick who was extremely skilled at scamming people for drug money. I once told her that she "profiled" about the same as a serial killer i.e. perfectly normal but with an underlying sociopath/psychopath personality that would randomly manifest itself. And I dare say most women have the same thing to some degree.
View Quote

Originally Posted By BTccw:

My DiL has purple hair.  She is not a Psychopath. She colors her hair as camouflage because she lives in a Left Coast city known for its stupidity. When I’m out with her I actually appreciate her efforts because it draws less attention to us.
View Quote

#8 (most telling sign yet)
Telling CWD4ME he is wrong.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't blame the women. Blame those who filled their heads with this shit since they were children.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Rock-n-Rolla:
Don't blame the women. Blame those who filled their heads with this shit since they were children.
View Quote

Their mothers.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Men often confuse maternal compassion given to children for general empathy, they are not the same thing.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

I honestly didn't think there was room to lower the needle on your credibility. But there it is.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ops:
That's a real no-shitter...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, really off the deep end. I don't drink and I said coerced. Men do not want babies with the majority of women having abortions. The women who are activists in the movement were studied in the last big feminist march and most hadn't had abortions. There is an inference from the "my body-my right" that interference was socially engineered.

As for your bible quotes-what's your motive? I am Christian, I believe life begins at conception and I believe abortion is wrong. I am merely telling what I know. I had to study this in order to graduate. .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lumper:
If you are interested-study the history of abortion. The phrase My body my choice was created by a man IIRC he was a psychiatrist and he did so to teach women to deal with abortion. Y'all can think I'm nuts but it's widely studied and documented. As for the guy below who says he can't be coerced into killing his children-what a stupid argument. The comparison is stupid since you can't get pregnant and you are stronger than most females.

My wife and I have a number of children together (as you may know, there are two people required for conception to occur).  The fact that I am unable to become pregnant due to being a man really does not figure in to my desire to refrain from killing my children.  I am unable to comprehend why you believe this is a factor it all.  Lets be clear, normal people do not kill their children.

Further, are you actually making the argument that the majority of women who choose to kill their child are physically forced to do so by a stronger man?  For this to be true, you would see men forcing their partners into the abortion providers buildings.  This is not happening.

What your study shows is that women who kill their children, look for any reason to absolve themselves from their own responsibility in their children's deaths.  Blaming someone else for their decision.  Next perhaps they will claim that  "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat kill."  Which actually may have some truth to it.

It seems to be past your bedtime, and the alcohol you apparently consumed is preventing you from thinking clearly.

Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

For those who may not have got the source of the phrase.

Are you licensed to diagnose people as "off the deep end" and offer to "raise" other people's "baseline?"
You are the degreed expert here.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#11]

My wife and I have a number of children together (as you may know, there are two people required for conception to occur).  The fact that I am unable to become pregnant due to being a man really does not figure in to my desire to refrain from killing my children.  I am unable to comprehend why you believe this is a factor it all.  Lets be clear, normal people do not kill their children.

Further, are you actually making the argument that the majority of women who choose to kill their child are physically forced to do so by a stronger man?  For this to be true, you would see men forcing their partners into the abortion providers buildings.  This is not happening.

What your study shows is that women who kill their children, look for any reason to absolve themselves from their own responsibility in their children's deaths.  Blaming someone else for their decision.  Next perhaps they will claim that  "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat kill."  Which actually may have some truth to it.

It seems to be past your bedtime, and the alcohol you apparently consumed is preventing you from thinking clearly.

Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

View Quote

This.
There’s a reason Satan knew to approach the woman.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck, now you tell me...

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Also, 19 pages of memes and the only good ones are the first two. Such a godamn waste...
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CDW4ME:
7 signs:
Green, purple, pink hair
Scribble looking tattoos
Tattoos
Vaping/smoking
Pronouns
Nose rings/facial piercings
Addiction to social media
View Quote

This is a good start.
The next step is looking at personality traits.
That’s the stuff Stephen King makes novels out of.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#15]
A lot of women are very disturbed or very very neurotic because their husbands do not know how to handle business in the bedroom. It's very sad, there are a shit load of grown ass women, with husbands, and who have beared children who do not get to have a release in the bedroom. This will lead to hysteria
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PR361:
I’ve lived my entire adult life by the words of wisdom imparted by my oldest buddy Steve;

“ There ain’t but two types of women; the psycho Bitches, and the ones you don’t know so well!”
View Quote

qft
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:58:23 PM EDT
[#19]
TBBT - Got your back, Jack. Bitches be crazy.wmv
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

I don't want to pile on. But I think the main issue with your statement is that it's not being supported by any side anywhere.

That may be a lot of what you have noticed in your line of study/work.  However, I think if we are being intellectually honest.  Most of that may be what the people employing you want you to believe along with it being a function of the nature of the institution (Christian).

Women looking into the services you were providing would have some sort of misgivings about the abortion.  So they're looking for an out.  Either from the responsibility of the that decision or the guilt of making it.

Because coercion is a very subjective thing in this context. Is the man saying he would rather she have an abortion coercing her.  Is this a situation where he is saying if you don't do it I'm going to make your life as uncomfortable as I can? Because either way the idea of physical force being applied seems laughable.  Not because it's unlikely, but because of how illegal and likely it would be to backfire on the guy doing it.

Along with that is the combined personal experience of posters here.  I have mentioned before I have experience with abortion.

One young lady told me she was pregnant.  We were dating but I was out of state at the time. I let her know I would prefer to keep the child and would return as soon as I could.  When I talked to her again about it a couple days later (I was in the bush not much service).

She said "I already had the abortion, sorry" "it's better this way I'm not ready to be a mom"

The second wasn't me directly but a lady was involved in a number of relations with lots of different guys.  She got pregnant supposedly by her NCO who was married.  She indicated that he was strongly requesting an abortion (in this case I would count it as coercion).  However, despite that pressure she seemed unconvinced and was willing to continue until she realized she may not be able to sucker another guy into helping.

View All Quotes

It is complicated to respond to your reply here so please bear with me.  It's complicated because there are a few assumptions made by you that confuse me.  in the beginning you seem to imply that my studies might have been given to me due to a need-needing filled by the agency which I was employed.  Is this what you are implying?

The other is the assumption of your situation and how it relates to most situations.  There is no doubt that what happened to. you (horrible, and I am sorry, very sorry) does fall into the realm of a common reason for abortions.  But this does not mean that it is the most common, or even a highly likely.  There are many factors for which women terminate and they are more complex than I am able to comprehend.  I was raised Catholic and was involved in the right to life movement from a young age.  I have always been interested in what would cause a woman to decide to kill her unborn child.  While in graduate school I had to study the history of abortion in the US.  This class included laws and the history of political activism around the movement.  I had to study it from two perspectives, the social science perspective which (my opinion here) is quasi science and from the psychology of the behavior (which does use scientific methodology.). I am biased because I am pro-life.  I have no objective other than to state the facts-which is what I did to begin with.  The majority of abortions in the United States since I have last studied the data (in 2017) were coerced and paid for by male partners.  This does not mean to suggest that there is a lot (and possibly a majority, though I am not certain-I believe it would be close,) of women who are pro choice.  The data also suggests that the majority of the most outspoken women activists have not themselves had an abortion.  What that means, I am not certain other than I believe the right to abortion goes deeper than the immediate need (to terminate a pregnancy.). It is evil and it is one of the largest contributors to our GDP.  About 70% of the US GDP is services and abortion makes up just less than 40% of that 70%.  The amount of money generated by abortions annually is over 6 trillion dollars-US energy companies in comparison earn about 400 billion.  Understanding this, you need to dissect what motivates the industry.  Psychologists are required to study and learn how to treat patiences who are traumatized by their abortions, how to deal with the transfer of personal responsibility (that has been manipulated for decades) in order to obtain licensure.  Most people have a warped narrative of the right to abortion movement.  

Anyway, I don't know it all and don't mean to imply that I do.  I just know that for most women they have been coerced by a boyfriend to terminate their pregnancy, most women that I have counseled have tremendous guilt, remorseful and are not the ones marching on Washington or whatever and that threads like these are very harmful to our 2nd amendment rights.  

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

qft
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
I've lived my entire adult life by the words of wisdom imparted by my oldest buddy Steve;

" There ain't but two types of women; the psycho Bitches, and the ones you don't know so well!"

qft

I'm curious-do any of you have daughters? @jungatheart @PR361 - if you do - do you hold any personal responsibility to your logic?

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JarheadChiro:
Fuck, now you tell me...

View Quote

Sorry bro. I just found out myself.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#23]
No kidding!

https://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/forums/show/39.page
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#24]

I'm curious-do any of you have daughters? @jungatheart @PR361 - if you do - do you hold any personal responsibility to your logic?

View Quote

I have a daughter, whom I love beyond measure, and is currently serving in the US Navy.

She has managed to make some decent decisions.

But it was a struggle, her teen years were filled with angst and therapists. Drama filled the air.

My son, on the other hand, would walk unwavering through any chaos he encountered, straight and true , always focused on his goals.

He just graduated College.

I make the proclamation jokingly, but it certainly has an underlying element of truth.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#25]
“About 70% of the US GDP is services and abortion makes up just less than 40% of that 70%.  The amount of money generated by abortions annually is over 6 trillion dollars-US energy companies in comparison earn about 400 billion.”

What the actual?  

Do you have some source info to back that up or did you add a zero?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By midcap:
This will lead to hysteria
View Quote

They just need to find a doctor who still does the traditional medication for hysteria
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:24:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bacon_Grease] [#27]
It is complicated to respond to your reply here so please bear with me.  It's complicated because there are a few assumptions made by you that confuse me.  in the beginning you seem to imply that my studies might have been given to me due to a need-needing filled by the agency which I was employed.  Is this what you are implying?

The other is the assumption of your situation and how it relates to most situations.  There is no doubt that what happened to. you (horrible, and I am sorry, very sorry) does fall into the realm of a common reason for abortions.  But this does not mean that it is the most common, or even a highly likely.  There are many factors for which women terminate and they are more complex than I am able to comprehend.  I was raised Catholic and was involved in the right to life movement from a young age.  I have always been interested in what would cause a woman to decide to kill her unborn child.  While in graduate school I had to study the history of abortion in the US.  This class included laws and the history of political activism around the movement.  I had to study it from two perspectives, the social science perspective which (my opinion here) is quasi science and from the psychology of the behavior (which does use scientific methodology.). I am biased because I am pro-life.  I have no objective other than to state the facts-which is what I did to begin with.  The majority of abortions in the United States since I have last studied the data (in 2017) were coerced and paid for by male partners.  This does not mean to suggest that there is a lot (and possibly a majority, though I am not certain-I believe it would be close,) of women who are pro choice.  The data also suggests that the majority of the most outspoken women activists have not themselves had an abortion.  What that means, I am not certain other than I believe the right to abortion goes deeper than the immediate need (to terminate a pregnancy.). It is evil and it is one of the largest contributors to our GDP.  About 70% of the US GDP is services and abortion makes up just less than 40% of that 70%.  The amount of money generated by abortions annually is over 6 trillion dollars-US energy companies in comparison earn about 400 billion.  Understanding this, you need to dissect what motivates the industry.  Psychologists are required to study and learn how to treat patiences who are traumatized by their abortions, how to deal with the transfer of personal responsibility (that has been manipulated for decades) in order to obtain licensure.  Most people have a warped narrative of the right to abortion movement.  

Anyway, I don't know it all and don't mean to imply that I do.  I just know that for most women they have been coerced by a boyfriend to terminate their pregnancy, most women that I have counseled have tremendous guilt, remorseful and are not the ones marching on Washington or whatever and that threads like these are very harmful to our 2nd amendment rights.  

View Quote

I'm just implying there is inherit bias. For both yourself and those you are working with.

So when a young woman says she's been coerced into this. There's no challenging that narrative because there is no believed benefit in doing so.  Despite the fact that these women express guilt in their actions.

Coercion being defined as - the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

So arguing with the woman for an abortion would not count neither would paying for it.

Just where women are facing force or being threatened to do so.  I think it would be much more documented with men shown to be forcing women into the clinics or endless recordings of men.  Threating violence and repercussions if she carries the child to term.

Also in that you are counseling women who experience trauma due to having an abortion.  So I also would assume that you are more likely going to counsel those who were less set on it and felt pressured than those who came to the decision completely on their own.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By dark_light:
Ok, Japan. Time to get the sex bots rolling. Chop chop.
View Quote
i hope to live long enough to experience the Auxane Micheneau sexbot.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#29]

I'm just implying there is inherit bias. For both yourself and those you are working with.

So when a young woman says she's been coerced into this. There's no challenging that narrative because there is no believed benefit in doing so.  Despite the fact that these women express guilt in their actions.

Coercion being defined as - the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

So arguing with the woman for an abortion would not count neither would paying for it.

Just where women are facing force or being threatened to do so.  I think it would be much more documented with men shown to be forcing women into the clinics or endless recordings of men.  Threating violence and repercussions if she carries the child to term.

Also in that you are counseling women who experience trauma due to having an abortion.  So I also would assume that you are more likely going to counsel those who were less set on it and felt pressured than those who came to the decision completely on their own.
View Quote
You are correct there is a lot of room for error and just to be clear I did not conduct the study Or collected data. The error for lying, concealing or deflecting was factored into the calculation process of the study and was compared with the money trail. If you look strictly at the money it is overwhelmingly pointed towards benefiting men more than women but it is unfair to not factor in women's complacency and advocacy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:08:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#30]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#31]
You are correct there is a lot of room for error and just to be clear I did not conduct the study Or collected data. The error for lying, concealing or deflecting was factored into the calculation process of the study and was compared with the money trail. If you look strictly at the money it is overwhelmingly pointed towards benefiting men more than women but it is unfair to not factor in women's complacency and advocacy.
View All Quotes

True, I suppose that the key thing is that the individual will make the choice they believe to be more beneficial to themselves coercion or not.

So even though it seems abortion should benefit men more. On the other hand it's perceived on the guys end as yet another tool to give the woman the edge.

My observations are that many women have made up their minds on what they are willing to do before they are even pregnant.

In my opinion many women become pregnant believing on some level that the man who impregnated them will be a willing partner/ co-parent.

However, in the case of abortion entering that conversation.  The man never directly agreed to be a parent. So her becoming pregnant is often her belief this will force or solidify the issue.

So the affirmative towards the abortion is a blatant rejection. Not just of the child but often the other person outright.

So even where a woman isn't coerced I'm sure the process is very devastating.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Regardless of sex, it's a very good idea to study how to spot psychopaths.
It's a valuable and life changing lesson.
Once you learn and remove the psychopaths from your life, you'll be much safer and happier.  
They could  be people you know, friends or family. Or they could be people you follow, writers, media, politicians, religions, etc...
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#33]

True, I suppose that the key thing is that the individual will make the choice they believe to be more beneficial to themselves coercion or not.

So even though it seems abortion should benefit men more. On the other hand it's perceived on the guys end as yet another tool to give the woman the edge.

My observations are that many women have made up their minds on what they are willing to do before they are even pregnant.

In my opinion many women become pregnant believing on some level that the man who impregnated them will be a willing partner/ co-parent.

However, in the case of abortion entering that conversation.  The man never directly agreed to be a parent. So her becoming pregnant is often her belief this will force or solidify the issue.

So the affirmative towards the abortion is a blatant rejection. Not just of the child but often the other person outright.

View All Quotes

It is a complicated subject. Any woman who has an abortion is responsible-regardless of whether they were coerced, manipulated or was taught not to care. Obviously if they were help down and forced (which does happen-though more by practitioners than individuals) they are responsible and most women (actually all that I treated) accepted their responsibility. My experience is that about a 1/3 never recover. Most suffer miscarriages afterwards and about 65% are diagnosed with autoimmune disorders and or fibromyalgia. My experience however is very limited. I did my internship with crisis hotline and the women's center.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. If I remember correctly, I think that makes three of us so far in this thread?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#35]
It is evil and it is one of the largest contributors to our GDP.  About 70% of the US GDP is services and abortion makes up just less than 40% of that 70%.  The amount of money generated by abortions annually is over 6 trillion dollars-US energy companies in comparison earn about 400 billion.
View Quote

I appreciate your stance against abortion, your work to prevent it, and your efforts assisting those who regret being involved in the practice.  However, your claim above is absolutely absurd.  How can you believe that abortion related services make up 28% of the US GDP.

Think about what you are claiming.  A little over 25 cents of every dollar in value created per year in America is related to abortion services.

All Healthcare services combined in America average 10% or so of the GDP, Abortion services would be a small percentage of that.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Homernomer:

Are you licensed to diagnose people as "off the deep end" and offer to "raise" other people's "baseline?"
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Homernomer:
If you are interested-study the history of abortion. The phrase My body my choice was created by a man IIRC he was a psychiatrist and he did so to teach women to deal with abortion. Y'all can think I'm nuts but it's widely studied and documented. As for the guy below who says he can't be coerced into killing his children-what a stupid argument. The comparison is stupid since you can't get pregnant and you are stronger than most females.

Hey if you have a problem with what I am saying then make an argument. I really don't care what you think about me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#37]

I have a daughter, whom I love beyond measure, and is currently serving in the US Navy.

But it was a struggle, her teen years were filled with angst and therapists. Drama filled the air.

My son, on the other hand, would walk unwavering through any chaos he encountered, straight and true , always focused on his goals.

I make the proclamation jokingly, but it certainly has an underlying element of truth.

View All Quotes

Only it isn't funny. It's ridiculous how fucked up this forum has gotten regarding women.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:10:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Everyone in this thread that didn't say all women are perfect in every way is getting reported for a CoC #1 violation to share in the retardation I have experienced on this site.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#39]
@Bacon_Grease I didn't conduct the study and the bias and the error was calculated in the results. Yes there is room for error and lies and biases but it is predicted and can be measured.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By RTX:
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. If I remember correctly, I think that makes three of us so far in this thread?
View Quote

I have experience on both ends of the spectrum. First marriage was to a woman with BPD and turned into quite the shit show - 5 out of the 7 years were pure hell. Second marriage was a 180 from the first and we've been together for 32 wonderful years. I wish I knew how fucked in the head some people can be when I was younger. Would have saved me a lot of heartache.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#41]

I appreciate your stance against abortion, your work to prevent it, and your efforts assisting those who regret being involved in the practice.  However, your claim above is absolutely absurd.  How can you believe that abortion related services make up 28% of the US GDP.

Think about what you are claiming.  A little over 25 cents of every dollar in value created per year in America is related to abortion services.

All Healthcare services combined in America average 10% or so of the GDP, Abortion services would be a small percentage of that.

View Quote
I stated it wrong the review generated can be compared to 40% of the GDP of services related goods. You need to take into account that there is more revenue garnered than from the actual service provided. Abortion in the US generates nearly 7?trillion dollars annually. I am going by memory IIRC it was provided Census Bureau.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Who would have guessed when you never hold a specific group of people accountable for their actions, their behavior turns psychopathic? Weird!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:

I have experience on both ends of the spectrum. First marriage was to a woman with BPD and turned into quite the shit show - 5 out of the 7 years were pure hell. Second marriage was a 180 from the first and we've been together for 32 wonderful years. I wish I knew how fucked in the head some people can be when I was younger. Would have saved me a lot of heartache.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
Originally Posted By RTX:

Yeah, no denying it can go either way. But I'd like to think there are more success stories than a casual perusal of GD would indicate. Even your own experience indicates that it could be 50/50. Glad you found the one, but for others....

Pro tip: Try to meet as many of her family members as possible before you go all-in, parents and siblings are essential. If even one of those appears to be a little bit crazy, loopy, ditzy, off, whatever - abort, eject, ghost her. Don't try to explain it away as a one-off - just. fucking. eject.

That shit does run in families, whether genetic or learned behavior. Not sure if there is published evidence of this, so I'm not going to debate it, but you will avoid problems if you avoid families with craycray anywhere in the mix. Avoid the crazy - those are made for one night or one weekend stands. Guessing the same advice would apply to women looking for Mr Right.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#44]
@Bacon_Grease I didn't conduct the study and the bias and the error was calculated in the results. Yes there is room for error and lies and biases but it is predicted and can be measured.
View Quote

I must point out that "bias and the error (or the respondents) was calculated in the results (by the authors)" is another way of saying that the results were skewed to fit their preconceived ideas.

"We fixed the results and hey! They agree with us!"
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By maxima2:
All.

View Quote

Correct All women and Psycho , some hide it batter that others.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#46]
A lot of you all are confusing sociopathy for psychopathy.  
You may never know you are interacting with a psychopath we wear masks and blend you.  My tell is my complete lack of empathy or ability to be sad, anxious, depressed, and all those useless emotions.  I can fake a lot of these things very well by learning how to emulate others who experience it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes

Now you are just full of shit
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jellyfrosh:
Who would have guessed when you never hold a specific group of people accountable for their actions, their behavior turns psychopathic? Weird!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
A lot of you all are confusing sociopathy for psychopathy.  
You may never know you are interacting with a psychopath we wear masks and blend you.  My tell is my complete lack of empathy or ability to be sad, anxious, depressed, and all those useless emotions.  I can fake a lot of these things very well by learning how to emulate others who experience it.
View Quote

Absolute truth. Another component Psychopath’s lack is a conscience. They fake that also-in my personal experience by appearing “religious”.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DaveM4K:

Wait until you get to the part where the abortion industry accounts for 28% of the US GDP...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top