Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 10:07:38 AM EDT
In case you haven’t noticed, our culture today–here at home and around the world–has a teeny tiny problem with entitlement thinking.

More and more people seem to be okay with the idea of the government taking care of them–completely funded by self-sufficient tax payers like you and I of course–and are opting to make a career out of being on welfare.

For example, Janice Manzur and her daughter Amber both said they would rather be overweight and unhealthy while mooching off benefits instead of thin, healthy, and working.

Both ladies weigh a combined total of 603 pounds.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/mom-daughter-fat-work-want-critics-know-one-thing/#jyff4dlQ6Cgiwrgs.99

http://www.youngcons.com/mom-daughter-fat-work-want-critics-know-one-thing/
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Not even clicking on that shit.

F'EM and FBHO

dp
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Cut all their benefits.  They will either find work or thin down real quick.  Either way win.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]
When the giant lizards return to earth, I hope they eat them first
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#5]
The British version of "Trailer Trash".
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find people like that here in the US.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Half of GD would hit that, FSA or not. Mom first then daughter. Especially the facesitting crowd.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:23:47 AM EDT
[#8]
#fatlivesdonotmatter ;)
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Starve 'em.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#10]
There is a family of women like that at my church.

Mom is in her 70's, and somehow is still alive at about 270.  She was never martied, and has a daughter who is about 50.   Mom has never had a job, and has been on government and church wefare her entire adult live.

50 year old daughter is about 350, and has 2 daughters from different donors.   She too has never had a job, living solely on government and church welfare.

2 granddaughters are about 250 and 400, respectively.  They are both in their 20s.   400 pounder just had her second child, both by different donor.  All are on welfare, having never had jobs.

All are able bodied (outside of being enormously fat due their unrestrained lifestyles).   The tax dollars that are forced from me and the freewill donations that I make at church all go to support them.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd exchange them for a few malnourished North Koreans.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Half of GD would hit that, FSA or not. Mom first then daughter. Especially the facesitting crowd.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some?  We have millions.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mom is in her 70's, and somehow is still alive at about 270.  She was never martied, and has a daughter who is about 50.   Mom has never had a job, and has been on government and church wefare her entire adult live.

50 year old daughter is about 350, and has 2 daughters from different donors.   She too has never had a job, living solely on government and church welfare.

2 granddaughters are about 250 and 400, respectively.  They are both in their 20s.   400 pounder just had her second child, both by different donor.  All are on welfare, having never had jobs.

All are able bodied (outside of being enormously fat due their unrestrained lifestyles).   The tax dollars that are forced from me and the freewill donations that I make at church all go to support them.

View Quote

Why does your church continue to enable them? How do you not realize you (as a collective) are being abused? Hundred bucks says if you turned off the free shit they would unass themselves from your good graces with such a speed as to contradict their size.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#16]
the fat fucks are in England, but I'm sure a lot of Fat FSA members in the US are thinking "you can do that??!?!?"
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:37:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cut all their benefits.  They will either find work or thin down real quick.  Either way win.
View Quote

And the good news is they could live off their fat reserves for months, if not years.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Maybe they will soon eat themselves to death
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I knew of a guy that was getting disability because he was too fat to work.  The only exercise he got was walking from his trailer to the mailbox for his check.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#20]
This will continue until the food trough gets yanked.
Then the squealing begins.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Their twin nemesis were riding on walmart scooters yesterday in my hood.  Fat, lazy, on my dime, and a cart full of sugar and processed foods.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I personally know more than one family on the fat/disabled gravy train.  Amazingly they aren't too disabled to work cash paying jobs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.

I am just dumbfounded that these women can find men to get them pregnant.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm sure they also use the beetus carts at Walmart.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You and your church aren't helping them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much every time I go to Walmart. When you see the fat person pull into the handicap parking and then get on a scooter to ride into the store. Here they'll claim that their disability is diabetes. Which of course they got from letting themselves become obese.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I donate to my church via tithes and offerings.   It is up to the eccleiastical leaders to decide how that is spent from there.   I don't earmark it.   If I could, it would go somewhere else.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#28]
They're actually slim by Walmart standards.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why does your church continue to enable them? How do you not realize you (as a collective) are being abused? Hundred bucks says if you turned off the free shit they would unass themselves from your good graces with such a speed as to contradict their size.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree fully.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#30]
They'll be dead within two to four weeks of the dollar's collapse.  I predict a drop in pork bellies as these hogs are fed to the hogs.  I might cut bacon and ham out of my diet then.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I donate to my church via tithes and offerings.   It is up to the eccleiastical leaders to decide how that is spent from there.   I don't earmark it.   If I could, it would go somewhere else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to a board meeting. Speak up.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#32]
The bible says "Be as wise as serpents and gentle as doves"  Matt 10:16
A Wise Son Heeds his Father's Instruction
…23Abundant food is in the fallow ground of the poor, But it is swept away by injustice. 24He who withholds his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him diligently. 25The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of the wicked is in need. Proverbs 13:23-25
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I'd exchange them for a few malnourished North Koreans.
View Quote
I'd do a straight exchange based on weight.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#34]
I just read a book about a soldier in a concentration camp

Before incarceration he witnessed unbelievable heroism and other selfless acts between his troops. Total disregard for their own safety to save another comrade
It didn't take too long of being hungry in the camp for those same selfless soldiers to turn on their own
This slow starvation was for indoctrination purposes. Very effective for many

Just an anecdote of what we should expect to happen here..... if and when
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#35]

too fat to work...

damn it - if only I had known sooner, I clearly picked the wrong career.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who the fuck are breeding with these animals? It makes me puke when I see a nasty 300+ pound woman walking a stroller. They need to find the donor and have him castrated.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here in GD actually.  You should have seen the thread on getting rid os SSDI.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#39]
I had to check thread to see if it was my sister.

Edit to add: it's not but it could be
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Not going to click the link. I did just watch a commercial for a 600lb lardass on one of those weight loss tv shows. You know, the one where they have to lose a bunch of weight so they can get the magical gastric-bypass surgery so they will be magically skinny while not having to exercise or eat healthy. Fucking disgraceful.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

There are a lot of arfcommers out there
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not to seem rude, or insensitive, but ................... how do they fuck?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top