Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 9:59:38 PM EDT
After trying several beers over time I found that I could only drink Coors original, and Molson Canadian in quanity without getting a head ache or any other bad effects. I like the taste of Molson a lot too. So Molson became my regular beer. Wll for a couple of months now I've noticed that Molson has been shipping out off tasting and defective beer. I had to take several 12 packs back and drink other beers. This might  depend on the region you are in, I'm in the midwest. Anyone else a Molson drinker and has noticed the beer tastes bad lately?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I would write to the Prime Minister.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Canadian beers always taste skunked to me.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Molson tastes better in Quebec, much better!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I used to live on Molson Dry
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would write to the Prime Minister.

I did message Molson and they only said they haven't changed the recipe. The beer is really defective and doesn't taste anything like Molson normally does.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I drank a crap load of Molson up at Valcartier base just north of Quebec City.  "Gros Molson"!!!
There is a definite taste difference between the Molson sold in Quebec and the Molson sold in Maine.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Molson Gold is good stuff
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I was happy for some time with the Molson Canadian I had been getting here in Ohio. It has a freshness date like most beers and it always  tasted the same until recently. I was hoping someone else who drinks Molson noticed it and might know what date of Molson tastes normal again so I can go back to drinking it. Hopefully the beer goes back to tasting normal ..
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Canadian beers always taste skunked to me.

This. I've never had any Molson that tasted "right" other than the stuff I had on tap once WAY up north. I'll stick to my porters, though,
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I drank a crap load of Molson up at Valcartier base just north of Quebec City.  "Gros Molson"!!!There is a definite taste difference between the Molson sold in Quebec and the Molson sold in Maine.

Probably because teh stuff sold in Maine is most likely brewed in the US the same way the Budweiser sold her eis brewed in Canada.

If you ever come to Montreal again, shoot me a PM
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Switch to LaBatt?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Switch to LaBatt?

LaBlatt gives me a headache. I've had to switch to other beers, but like I said I liked Molson the best until all of them were bad lately.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I drank a crap load of Molson up at Valcartier base just north of Quebec City. "Gros Molson"!!!
There is a definite taste difference between the Molson sold in Quebec and the Molson sold in Maine.

Probably because teh stuff sold in Maine is most likely brewed in the US the same way the Budweiser sold her eis brewed in Canada.

I will if I make it up to Montreal again.  Ste Catherine street

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I drank a bunch of Molsen in Michigan when I was working up there. It isnt bad. I live 5 miles east of the Coors Brewery and I can not stand that piss water.
I do enjoy Killians and Blue Moon from them, but that is it.

Had a few Stalla Artois and some Leinenkugals Oktoberfest today. I highly recommend both.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I drank a bunch of Molsen in Michigan when I was working up there. It isnt bad. I live 5 miles east of the Coors Brewery and I can not stand that piss water.
I do enjoy Killians and Blue Moon from them, but that is it.

Yeah it's only been a month or so that all the Molson I've bought were really bad, but that's a lot of bad beer they produced, so someone else has to have noticed. I never really cared for the tast of Coors original either, but it always gave me a good buzz and no headaches drinking it reguarly. Problem is besides the lackluster taste Coors seems inconsistent and sometimes irritated my stomach. I like the taste of Killians and Bluemoon, but they always gave me a headache.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I've had some pretty inconsistent Molson Ice.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I drank a crap load of Molson up at Valcartier base just north of Quebec City. "Gros Molson"!!!There is a definite taste difference between the Molson sold in Quebec and the Molson sold in Maine.

I will if I make it up to Montreal again.  Ste Catherine street

As long as you don't want to wander too far East
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I drank a crap load of Molson up at Valcartier base just north of Quebec City. "Gros Molson"!!!

I will if I make it up to Montreal again. Ste Catherine street

As long as you don't want to wander too far East

We will stay out of that part of town.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top