Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 10:17:58 PM EDT
Jarno Trulli picked up the pole, with almost 4/10ths of a second on Michael Schumacher. The last time Trulli got the pole, he won, at Monaco this year. Schumacher did crash in that one though.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Bringgggg-ding-ding-ding-ding....bwwwaaaaaaa...bwwwaaaaaaaaaa....bwaaaaaaaaaa...errk-erk-erk-brammmdaaa-brammmdaa, wheeeeeeeeeee, hwheee-eeeeeee, hwheeeeeeeeeeeeee, badda-badda-badda-badda, brrrrrrrrinnggggg-brrrrrrrrrrinnnggggg.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I doubt it'll mean that much, schumacher qualified in the worst conditions, right towards the end it was getting really wet.

It will all depend on the weather tomorrow in the end I think. If it raids, the ferraris will do good, bridgestone wet compound seems to be lots better than the michelin.

Also it seems like the renaults were using a lot more downforce than the others, which could hurt them if it's dry, but help them if it's wet. But not enough to challenge the ferraris.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Also worth noting is that he only missed out on P1 by .079 or something, and that was in the worst conditions of the day.

He will win if he doesn't crash.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I miss the old qualifying.  Now results are skewed by how they want to start the race, amount of fuel, etc.  I liked it when it would get down to the last couple minutes and everyone would dump out on the track to get that last lap in.  It was much more exciting.

BTW, Schumacher will still win tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:59:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Schumacher is awesome. I was hoping he would spin and qualify last, cause then we could watch him win from last place!
Top Top