Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
With respect to those who will lose jobs, please let this happen. Would love to see how long it takes before they want them to come back
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they do it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You are incorrect about MN.

Minneapolis is a shit hole that rules a state with good people outside the city.
View Quote

Agreed, The bleeding hearts in the cities fuck up everything for the rest of us.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]
In before they are begging for the police
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes , it sounds dumb.

Of course because of that idiot who killed that guy and his three buddies who didn't push him off the police dept will have no ability to function going forward anyhow.

What a mess!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
You know, I actually almost want one of these left wing utopia places to do this just so everyone can see how retarded it is to even consider.  I however don’t want people to die and they would.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I know some folks around here don’t believe this, but a majority of cops are politically conservative. Of course the percentages change a bit when you get to the east and west coasts.

I believe we have a war on law and order being waged by the Soros/Obama/Holders of the world, the media, Hollywood, Antifa, commies and other assorted anti-American assholes. They’re well funded and coordinated. Just look at all the Soros money being used to elect prosecutors that are anti-gun, pro-violent minority criminals, pro-illegal immigrant, and anti-cop.

I suspect that the end game might be to delegitimize the status quo of conservative police, especially in major cities, and replace them with a police force that’s loyal to the liberals. So basically you get Antifa and the New Black Panthers policing your neighborhood.

Take it a step further and maybe that’s why we are seeing all the calls for diversifying and feminizing the US military.

The end goal might be that the only armed people in America are the ones on their side. Once that happens, there’s no taking this country back.

Or maybe I’m just paranoid.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
1. Get rid of PD
2. Ban law abiding citizens from owning guns
3. Nobody to enforce gun laws
4. Profit
View Quote

Finished it for you
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#10]
If they do it, I’m driving up there to get my share of free shit too before it’s all gone. Lol.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#11]

He's done federal time.
Maybe they should put him in charge.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:20:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If they do it, I’m driving up there to get my share of free shit too before it’s all gone. Lol.
View Quote

Your a bit late to that party.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Do it. It will be one big "Lord of the Flies".
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Their plan is working....shariah law will be installed soon....
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Those that refuse to learn from the past...
1919 Boston riots
View Quote
That didn't turn out like you think it did.
Within 24 hours the state guard and civilians took over the cops job. Within 72 hours the riots stopped and things were pretty much normal. 9 rioters were killed the state guard.

Every Boston Police officer who was employed before the strike which caused the riots was fired.

The state guard remained as Boston's police force for 3 months while new cops were recruited. During this time crime dropped in Boston like a stone.

The event probably got Calvin Coolidge elected POTUS

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#17]
No police and a large Somalian population, sounds like.... Somalia.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol “outreach” fucking lol!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#19]
They should make sure the law abiding public has no guns first.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Walls. We would need walls around it first. The pull out the cops and turn on the web cams!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#23]
If that happens you will have nothing but dead bodies...

No Police no fire and no EMS.

It will look like Mogadishu with warlords fighting over turf and the drug trade.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truckpool?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Disband and then what?  Call in the state police when there is an issue?  I would not take that assignment.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:38:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Honestly, I dont disagree with their evaluation. Their policies of diversity and covering bad cops up have failed.
View Quote

This guy has got to be a plant. Every..single..post with the same nonsensical bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If numbers and forensics get scarce enough, law-abiding citizens defending themselves may become possible again.
View Quote

They'll just be branded as racists for daring to not hand everything over to the ones who will be doing all the robbing and killing.
The narrative well probably be that white men in Hawaiian shirts were hunting and killing innocent black men at 2am in their own houses.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Im all for it.

No more police if that is what they want to do.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Fantastic idea but only if it's televised

they should have an young attractive all female force,just so they don't seem aggressive
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Their plan is working....shariah law will be installed soon....
View Quote

Islamic religious police vs. liberated Western women would be amazing to watch.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know some folks around here don’t believe this, but a majority of cops are politically conservative. Of course the percentages change a bit when you get to the east and west coasts.

I believe we have a war on law and order being waged by the Soros/Obama/Holders of the world, the media, Hollywood, Antifa, commies and other assorted anti-American assholes. They’re well funded and coordinated. Just look at all the Soros money being used to elect prosecutors that are anti-gun, pro-violent minority criminals, pro-illegal immigrant, and anti-cop.

I suspect that the end game might be to delegitimize the status quo of conservative police, especially in major cities, and replace them with a police force that’s loyal to the liberals. So basically you get Antifa and the New Black Panthers policing your neighborhood.

Take it a step further and maybe that’s why we are seeing all the calls for diversifying and feminizing the US military.

The end goal might be that the only armed people in America are the ones on their side. Once that happens, there’s no taking this country back.

Or maybe I’m just paranoid.
View Quote

Not paranoid, more like prophetic.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:47:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Welcome to BARTERTOWN, next stop, THUNDERDOME
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Maybe they should disband the city council.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#34]
This would be a golden business opportunity for someone to install cameras in key places around the city.

You could could sell access to premium content, and also sell remote PTZ access in ten minute increments.

It would be like premium Snapchat, only you'd be selling violence - instead of Instagram whores fucking themselves on a webcam.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This guy has got to be a plant. Every..single..post with the same nonsensical bullshit.
View Quote

Yes. We all blocked him and don't feed the troll. Several others too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, I dont disagree with their evaluation. Their policies of diversity and covering bad cops up have failed.

He's not wrong about their diversity policies.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You left out "form a politically-motivated force charged with enforcing laws but not called police".
View Quote

This is the goal.

Get rid of the police so they can install their own enforcers. A bonus to such a thing happening would be the incredible opportunities for graft. Think of all the new ways in which the budget of a major cities police dept could be stolen and redirected under cover of "justice".
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Police go away.

Law-abiding citizens are beaten, robbed, raped and burglarized.

News media ignores this, saying "Social experiment is going well."
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Minneapolis is the best place to have a Budget, Penske or UHaul franchise.

Until the equipment runs out.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is the goal.

Get rid of the police so they can install their own enforcers. A bonus to such a thing happening would be the incredible opportunities for graft. Think of all the new ways in which the budget of a major cities police dept could be stolen and redirected under cover of "justice".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You left out "form a politically-motivated force charged with enforcing laws but not called police".

This is the goal.

We should pay close attention to who helps guide this process and the people of Minneapolis should demand to know who will be creating their new and improved community controllers or whatever they may call it.

I'm going to guess that parts of the Muslim Brotherhood will be playing a central role in creating some of the policies and procedures and there will be a focus on Sharia law as it is the only law in Islam.  Some Islamist scholars state that a cross, a Christian cross, visible to a Muslim is a human rights violation of the Muslim.  Do not be surprised when the PC police starting looking like Saudi Arabian religious police as time goes on.  

Expect police to focus like a laser on any remaining areas of white wealth and prosperity and I'm not talking about "rich" people; I'm talking about any remaining middle class whites and even people of color who live within the city and may not get along with the coming Jihad.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#42]
These fuckers delete everything don't they?  Social media posts.  Debate topics.  Police departments.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
L o l

Please do it
View Quote

Indeed. I'd like to see the results of that experiment. And I'd like to stop hearing this shit from you loons.

What could go wrong? Sounds like Utopia. Plenty of residents could give you some helpful pointers.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#44]
I think they should absolutely do this. I just hope I have enough popcorn to watch all the live leak videos.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:43:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I doubt the following will happen...but it be nice if this was the start of the populace relying on themselves  instead of government and being responsible for their own safety.  

These things ways end up rubber banding back to even more government.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Never go full Mogadishu!
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Minneadishu
FBHO primed the pump by shipping in thousands of Somalis. Last time I was at Mall of America, I thought I was in the Middle East.

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety.” - Lisa Bender, City Council

“We need white people, like me and my neighbors to show up in a different way.” - Lisa Bender, City Council

"Bender said she would support shifting from a traditional police department to a wider public safety department oriented toward violence prevention and community-based services."

Mayor Frey supports "...deep, structural reforms that address systemic racism in our laws and in policing."

"...elected officials have publicly floated various reform proposals, ranging from defunding the department immediately, to taking a slower approach and sending social workers or mental health professionals to some calls currently handled by police."

Which I think an absolutely fantastic idea. Send a liberal, 23 year old, white female, psychology/sociology graduate, SJW to the middle of the hood on a domestic or a mental health call. What could go wrong?  

https://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-city-council-to-vote-on-first-changes-to-police/571032682/
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Is this gonna be pay-per-view?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#49]
As stated already, Muslims gonna straight run that shit. Good luck to all the gay folks there. Theyre gonna see some true bigotry soon.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not completely retarded. But he plays one on the internet.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top