Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2001 3:01:08 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48965-2001Jun26.html[/url]

The bitch was screaming "You know I was set up"
as she was being led away to THE BIG HOUSE!

Her accomplice gets 15-life. Whats up with that?
How can the shooter get less time than the
accomplice?

She shot a man with her 19yr.old deceased sons
gun.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
What a f#@cking hypocrite. I hope they fry her.

RLTW
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
It appears she didn't even shoot the right guy, or at least the one accused of killing her son.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Has everyone Emailed this to MMM headquarters...?
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:. . .
Her accomplice gets 15-life. Whats up with that?
How can the shooter get less time than the
accomplice?
View Quote

Cuz' she's the woman. Just ask my f**king ex-wife, they get away with murder.

I'm surprised I didn't hear the shooter  claim that it was the GUN that did the shootin...
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
"[b]." One daughter, she said, tried to commit suicide in January, after Graham was convicted. [/b]"
If she had used a gun she would have been sucessful!!!    NOW she is such a LOSER that she can't even kill herself correctly!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess she is going to have plenty of time to think about whether gun control really works or not. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.  I wonder how come it was not reported in the main stream news media, minor oversight I guess.  May she rot in prison.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I just emailed them some choice clips from the article.. I think they need to see a lot more emails..
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 3:34:11 AM EDT
[#9]
This is very sad.  A mother who want to avenge her son's killing by first joining the Million Moms March just to see that it did no good.  Then armed herself to do the wrong thing. I can see the frustation on her part and the love for her children but ..... breaking the law will not resolve anything but sad ending.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is very sad.  A mother who want to avenge her son's killing by first joining the Million Moms March just to see that it did no good.  Then armed herself to do the wrong thing.
View Quote

I haven't thought about it in that way, but you are right.  She was personally touched by this trajedy and wanted to something personally about it.  On the surface joining the MMM would seem to be the solution, but I will be willing to bet that in her mind it was not working out, and frustrated she did the wrong thing.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#11]
He was a good boy. He wasn't in no gang. Where did a 19 year old "boy" get a handgun? Did momma buy it for him? Or maybe it was good ole Dad? I am not saying that a 19yr old w/ a handgun is a terrible thing, I just wonder where it factors in to this whole ghetto drama.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought you have to be 21 to own a handgun?
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Given that this is Maryland, she will be out of prison in 18 months, tops.  Thanks to liberal politicians like Gov. Glendenning who likes to free murderers (especially cop killers) early.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#14]
If she was a member of the MMM, she must have never realized that guns cant aim themselves or that they dont always kill people.  Too bad she didnt use a .25 Raven, the guy would still be walking around after the bullet bounced off his shirt button.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Just want to set the record straight - this was in Washington, DC, where private possession of firearms was essentially BANNED in 1976!!  Any firearms possessed were required to be registered and disassembled to the extent that they could not be readily reassembled for use.  A 19 year old would NEVER be able to legally obtain a firearm in DC at this point!  Or any other age, for that matter...
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#16]
maybe Rosie O'Dyke can help her and buy a gunlock!the world is full of hypocrates,my friends,remember it isn't her fault that she is violent but ours.we should have nurtured her and whispered sweet things to her like ...........................SAVE THE WORLD .........KILL YOURSELF.
Or maybe she had menopause or some shit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top