Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:13:40 AM EDT
Anyone esle thing the military channel is on a a week to week repeat ? I watch every battleplan and wings ep. ever made ! I being watching this channel form the start and it seems their repeating the same shows all the time.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone esle thing the military channel is on a a week to week repeat ? I watch every battleplan and wings ep. every made ! I being watching this channel form the start and it seems their repeating the same shows all the time.

+1
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep - they need some new shows.

It's Discovery Wings rebranded. When they switched from D.W., I gave them a chance. It's been a couple of years, and they are STILL playing old Discovery Wings programming.

Wars in Iraq and Afaganistan and they can't come up with original programming?

Av.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:28:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't bitch. At least it's ALL military shows.

Do you really want filler like "Hot Rods"?

The History Channel used to repeat a lot for lack of new shows. Now they have plenty of shows that have jack shit to do with history all day long.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:33:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's Discovery Wings rebranded. When they switched from D.W., I gave them a chance. It's been a couple of years, and they are STILL playing old Discovery Wings programming.

Wars in Iraq and Afaganistan and they can't come up with original programming?

Av.

That's the truth.

I don't think the History Channel is as good as it once was, either.

The channel that has some interesting shows is Discovery Times.  Most shows are in-depth and fairly current (unless a historical perspective).  Just beware of some shows having a liberal slant, i.e. Why the Europeans Hate Us.  I made it about 7 minutes, before changing the channel.  Whiny college age French girl bitching about our being unilateral.  STFU.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:39:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:41:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't bitch. At least it's ALL military shows.

Do you really want filler like "Hot Rods"?

The History Channel used to repeat a lot for lack of new shows. Now they have plenty of shows that have jack shit to do with history all day long.

Did you catch "Tales from the Hall of Fame" last night? It was history, OK. Tennis history.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
well the history channell <all hitler network> has the WWII stuff pretty much wrapped up.

A buddy of mine calls it "Nazis 'Til Dawn."
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:49:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:02:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Check out the show called 'Shootout', on National Geographic.  They did a pretty nice job on battles in Falluhjah and Bagdad.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top