Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 10:52:57 PM EDT
Military Rejects Kerry By Wide Margin

By a staggering margin of 4 to 1, US military personnel have rejected the presidential candidacy of Sen. John Kerry, a new survey by the Army Times magazine shows.

Kerry's voting record:

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle * He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank

He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from 1988

He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system * He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle

He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16 * He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade

He voted to Kill the B-1 * He voted to Kill the B-2 * He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti Missile System

He voted to Kill the FA-18 * He voted to Kill the B-2 * He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988. With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S.Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By a staggering margin of 4 to 1, US military personnel have rejected the presidential candidacy of Sen. John Kerry, a new survey by the Army Times magazine shows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd hope so. I don't know 1 Kerry fan out of anybody I'm stationed with.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:58:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Military Rejects Kerry By Wide Margin

Kerry's voting record:

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle * He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank

He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from 1988

He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system * He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle

He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16 * He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade

He voted to Kill the B-1 * He voted to Kill the B-2 * He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti Missile System

He voted to Kill the FA-18 * He voted to Kill the B-2 * He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988. With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S.Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

WHY oh WHY didnt the big W bring this up in the debate!!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Surprised?????
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like Lurch has bit of an upheld battle among this group of constitutents.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#5]
So what the hell is wrong with those 20%ers?

If a boss tried to cut my pay and benefits and I had the option to vote to fire his ass, damned right I would do it!

They must be into the self-inflicted pain or something..
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:12:55 PM EDT
[#6]
What about the Police dept. ?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#7]
The local news (at least that's what I think it was) did a real hatchet job on the military and interviewed a bunch of troops, playing interviews of soldiers that were "hiding their name tags so that they couldn't be identified and face retribution" talking about how they didn't want to be there so they were going to vote for Kerry as well as a bunch of soldiers saying how they would be voting for Kerry because they just wanted a "change". It was like watching a promo for a Michael Moore film - made me sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Supposedly, there is a bunch of noise being made about the deployed soldiers that have NOT yet received their absentee ballots and mail from Iraq could take up to 2 months to get back to the states...

I called my reps on this and was reassured they will have the chance to vote...

We'll see...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#9]
oh, don't worry....those that don't get their ballots back will be assumed by the dem's to have voted for kerry.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top