Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 5:06:18 PM EDT
This guy is absolutely friggin crazy.

[url]http://sports.iwon.com/news/05282003/v8369.html?PG=home&SEC=news[/url]

By The Associated Press
Mike Tyson hasn't lost his penchant for saying the outrageous.

In a television interview scheduled for broadcast Thursday, Tyson again denied he raped Desiree Washington in 1991 in an Indianapolis hotel room. But he said the burden of being labeled a convicted rapist makes him want to do it now.

"I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know," Tyson said. "I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her."

Tyson made the comments during a recent interview in Miami Beach with Greta Van Susteren, who was taking a look back at the circumstances of Tyson's 1992 trial that ended with him convicted of rape and sentenced to six years in prison.

He served three years of the sentence before being released on parole.

A call for comment to Tyson's adviser, Shelly Finkel, was not immediately returned.

The interview will be shown Thursday night (9 p.m. EDT) on "The Pulse" on the Fox network.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
He's a scholar [b][i]and[/i][/b] a gentleman. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That simple bastard would rape a cigar store indian,if he thought he could get it into his room, Stupid shit should be locked up, What a simpleton!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm with Ralph except replace simple(ton) with animal.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm with Ralph except replace simple(ton) with animal.
View Quote

Mike's already got that one covered:"I'm an animal!!I-I EAT BABIES! I'LL EAT YOUR CHILDREN!!ALLAHU AKBAR!"
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]
When he received an honory doctorate from a traditionaly black college in Ohio, he was asked what type of doctor that he was. His answer.."I don't know, but judging from all of these fine sisters that I've seen, I hope that it is a gynocologist."

I am not making this up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]
[LOL]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:18:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Like watching a train wreck...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I watched an interview where he was asked about his tattoos. (post-prison) He pointed to his Mao tat and said "This man wrote [i]the art of war.[/i] I'm all about war."

I blew a mouthful of adult beverage out my nose.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:15:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm [b]proud[/b] to say the State of Indiana locked that criminal up. We should have never let him out.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Tyson is a piece of shit. I would worry about what his sorry ass said or says.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:39:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Tyson = another waste of breath
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#13]
[b]One easy solution:[/b]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12815[/img]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]How many of you PAY to watch his fights?[/b]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:53:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:54:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[b]One easy solution:[/b]
View Quote

Hey...what's that website that has all the pro-gun posters like that?  I was lookin for it but can't dig it up.

...now back to the thread...
Scott
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hey...what's that website that has all the pro-gun posters like that?  I was lookin for it but can't dig it up.

...now back to the thread...
Scott
View Quote

[url=http://www.a-human-right.com/][b]A Human Right[/b][/url]

Oleg rules!

[img]http://www.a-human-right.com/RKBA/s_no.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
When he received an honory doctorate from a traditionaly black college in Ohio, he was asked what type of doctor that he was. His answer.."I don't know, but judging from all of these fine sisters that I've seen, I hope that it is a gynocologist." I am not making this up.
View Quote

How in the hell did you hear about this?

It was at regular Tuesday convocation at Central State University, Xenia, Ohio, a HBC. I saw Bill Cosby there, Arthur Ashe, Maya Angelou and many others to include Mike Tyson.

Thats not exactly what he said, but you got the jist of it. IIRC, yes I was there, "I always wanted to be a lawyer, I always wanted to be a doctor, but when I look around and see all these pretty ladies I want to be a gynecologist."

I am surprised anyone other than the 300 or so who were there that day know about this, let alone remember it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#19]
You don't act offended at the statement...just indignant that Whitey knew about it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You don't act offended at the statement...just indignant that Whitey knew about it.
View Quote

I [i]assume[/i] you are addressing me?

indignant-anger aroused ....

Where exactly do you see me angry? If my ire is aroused, it is easy to see, even in printed form.

I further [i]assume[/i] [b]you[/b] were referring to chainsaw as "Whitey", and further assumed I thought he was White. ([b]Your[/b] assumption is a COC violation)

As I said in the last line, I figured the only ones who knew about that were there, if you must know  [:K] I actually thought "hmmm, he must have been there that day too"...

BTW, he is not a so called Black spokesman, I am not offended or affected by what he says, does, thinks anymore than I am enriched by his money. Mike Tyson has no effect on me whatsoever unless I bet on his fights. Which I havent done in years.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#21]
I think old "Iron Mike" watch the movie with Ashley Judd "Double Jeopardy" in the clink.  He now thinks that he has a free-be to actually rape her (since he was "innocent" the first time).  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
[b]How many of you PAY to watch his fights?[/b]
View Quote

Never have, never will
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That simple bastard would rape a cigar store indian,if he thought he could get it into his room
View Quote

I just had this mental picture of Iron Mike dragging a large wooden statue into a hotel elevator:

"Your ass is mine, you big wooden Indian bitch, you"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top