Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2001 10:54:20 AM EDT
Looking to purchase a Microtech LCC/DA pocket folder, does anybody out there own one? If so, give me some feed back..
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't own one but I'm a MT fan and I've handled a few.  My opinion is that it is a decent knife, fairly indestructible, nice heft, great cool factor with the double action.  But I think it is just a little too thick for a pocket carry knife.  There have been a few that were way to tight out of the box and it was near impossible to work the firing "lever".  Not really a problem though since MT has such a great warranty.  If you're getting a good deal and you like it, it probably won't dissapoint.  I have yet to see a MT that I didn't like.  Personally I think the Socom Elite is a better knife.  I carry one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/4/2001 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I purchased the Microtech LCC\DA about six months ago - it's one of the best knives I've ever had in my collection. The tolorances are tight, and the workmanship is great - and boy is the bolster opening cool... It's worth every penny - I like it as much as my Emerson custom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top