Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:30:45 AM EDT
That guy can go eat a FAT dick.  Sorry bastard.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:32:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
He can go fuck himself with an Aids infected cactus!
Worthless piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Michael Moore. Now there is a real authority on the subject of bravery and cowardice. The only danger he has ever been in is the potential for as a massive coronary because he's a fat, disgusting piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Again?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Dupe
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Michael Moore. Now there is a real authority on the subject of bravery and cowardice. The only danger he has ever been in is the potential for as a massive coronary because he's a fat, disgusting piece of shit.
View Quote

I came here to say this.....
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I bet Moore isn't brave enough to get too close to a Japanese or an Inuit with a harpoon.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:02:17 AM EDT
[#8]
He would challenge them to a 1 on 1 eating contest.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck Michael Moore. ..
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Michael Moore but back in the day, snipers were looked at with a jaundiced eye, even by the military that trained and used them!  Same with suppressors, Mercedes, and HKs...

A lot of things have changed in the last 20-30 years, you betcha!

I think "Marine Sniper" back in the 80's might have been the start of the understanding by the public of the sacrifice, skill, and necessity of Scout-Snipers on the battlefield and elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#12]
No matter what the obnoxious little man says or thinks, he will never, ever be able to escape the fact that his right to speak his mind and voice his opinion was bought, and indeed is still defended, by people who are prepared to take up arms and fight for his right to do so.

In fact his wealth, his freedom to voice political views, his freedom of religion, and indeed his freedom to pursue a peaceful and private life in all respects has been bought by this same people who he now criticises so malevolently.

His comments are therefore rather badly undermined by his myopic irreverence towards those who are prepared to fight for his rights and his security.

Silly little man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm going to quote Christopher Hitchens:

"Shame on you for sneering at the people who guard you while you sleep."
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Once he threw himself in front of a pallet jack loaded with twinkies.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:20:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Will probably require rocket assisted takeoff, but....

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That guy can go eat IS a FAT dick.  Sorry bastard.  
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck Michael Moore. ..
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No matter what the obnoxious little man, he will never, ever be able to escape the fact that his right to speak his mind, and voice his opinion was bought, and indeed is still defended by people who are prepared to take up arms and fight for his right to do so.

In fact his wealth, his freedom to voice political views, his freedom of religion, and indeed his freedom to pursue a peaceful and private life in all respects has been bought by this same people who he now criticises so malevolently.

His comments are therefore rather badly undermined by his myopic irreverence towards those who are prepared to fight for his rights and his security.

Silly little man.
View Quote

God, I love the English language!  Sometimes I wish we spoke it as good.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#20]
More people probably watched american sniper in the last 24 hours than have ever watched all of that hippo's movies combined.  No one cares what he thinks

Gr
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:27:51 AM EDT
[#21]
he just loves the attention, doesn't he.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No matter what the obnoxious little man, he will never, ever be able to escape the fact that his right to speak his mind, and voice his opinion was bought, and indeed is still defended by people who are prepared to take up arms and fight for his right to do so.

Silly little man.

Well done!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:31:27 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Is the ramp wide enough to get him in?
How big a splash will he make? Tidal wave threat?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like Michael Moore is:

- Projecting.
- Jealous
- Attention-whoring
- Frightened

in no particular order.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:34:14 AM EDT
[#25]
He hatin' cause he can't produce a movie as successful as American Sniper.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Moore is an attention seeking, sorry excuse for a man.  Fuck him.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Fat, lying, moron.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#28]
The left can't stand it when a movie depicting anyone or anything doesn't fit their ideals of what the world should be like.  It really hurts them when one is so successful.  Strip away all the lies, falsehoods, and deceit, and no one really believes the BS they spew anyway.  FUCK YOU M.M. you fat disgusting excuse of a human!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Dupe
View Quote

The Police, where are they?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#31]
I could understand where that attitude can come from from some soldiers.   When I played paintball, some people fancied themselves snipers.   After a few games you realized that they just wanted to shoot someone while minimizing the chance of them getting shot themselves. I likened it to someone sneaking up behind you and sucker punching you. Sure the objective is to win, but I had a lot more respect for the regular players in the trenches swapping paint on a fair basis "mano a mano" .  I could understand if those feelings transferred over to the military personnel.  

But as far as Michael Moore calling anyone cowardly, meh..
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Michael Moore is a fat irrelevant piece of shit who can go fuck himself with a chainsaw until he dies. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#33]
I find it more interesting that OP joined in'13, and this is his first post.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Michael Moore? Never heard of her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Fmm
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#36]
In on one to announce, fuck that whale of a coward.  He has no fucking clue of the real dangers those guys face.

Link to the fat fuck's dribble.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Has Micheal Moore ever mentioned his uncle in WWII before? More than likely that shit is made up....

Can this also be exposed as a lie on twitter and facebook, like the fake Indian senator from Mass or the fake Vietnam vet senator from Conn???
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Michael Moore needs to give Scout Sniper school a try.  I bet he wouldn't make it a day.  Not that I would either, mind you.  But I'm not up on an international stage calling heroes "cowards".  

Fuck Michael Moore with a necrotic, leprous armadillo cock.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Seth Rogan has also made some nasty comments, comparing the movie to the Nazi propaganda film in the third reel of Inglorius Basterds.

The progressives are angry.  This Martin Luther King jr, Birthday 3-day weekend.  There is a white guilt themed movie called Selma that they  want people to be watching, timed to coincide with all the racial tension.   If it doesn't make money, someone like Oprah Winfrey will have to fund the next one.

How dare Americans go out and make American Sniper a hit, and grossing $100 million in its opening weekend?

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#40]
IBTDL

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Is anyone else looking forward to his workout videos? They should be about as useful as his take on just about anything else he blabbers about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:19:13 AM EDT
[#42]
He thinks snipers are cowards!!??

That is stupid even for Fat Fuck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Dear Mr. Moore,
Frankly I'm surprised you took the time to respond on a subject of such importance.
Thank you for your input, now please put the penis back in your mouth and return to the corner.
Speed
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Yeah guys like Kyle, Shugart, Gordon, Mawhinney and Hathcock are cowards.

Moore just needs to have a massive coronary event and do the world a favor and not live through it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#45]
ever since soldiers started fighting from positions of cover and concealment, some assclown probably called that cowardice...like the brits did on the trip back from lexington...

tactics constantly evolve... drones are probably viewed as a cowards weapon as well...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Okay, I admit it: why someone so ignorant gets so much attention is beyond me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Okay, I admit it: hy someone so ignorant gets so much attention is beyond me.
View Quote

He's loud and obnoxious, also, sadly a lot of degenerates agree with him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#49]
We hate MM so much that we don't even rib the OP for this being his very first post.

I salute you OP. It's not often that someone can make a first thread AND first post and not catch a lot of flack.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#50]

Fuck that commie faggot.
Lock him in a room with a volunteer from that community and lets see who's a fucking coward.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top