Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 10:59:04 AM EDT
Many stories come to us from the tragic sinking of the Titanic. Some are not as well known as others. Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. To date this would have been the largest shipment ever exported to Mexico. The people of Mexico, who were crazy about the stuff, were earerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate at the loss. So much so, that they declared a National Day of mourning which they still observe today.
The day is known, of course, as Sinko de Mayo.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#1]
You owe me 30 seconds of life!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You owe me 30 seconds of life!

Damn I thought I read slow .
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL! I liked it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]
What did the five fingers say to Kodiak-AK?

SMACK, bitch!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Hardee har har. Blow me.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

SMACK, bitch!

O Crap another one of those Texas isn't the biggest state in the union anymore crybaby's.

Keep that shit up and we will cut Alaska in half and make you the third largest state in the union.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 for ridiculous humor appreciation
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I want that 15 seconds of my life back.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SMACK, bitch!

O Crap another one of those Texas isn't the biggest state in the union anymore crybaby's.

Keep that shit up and we will cut Alaska in half and make you the third largest state in the union.

And we'll still have more electoral votes than either of them. Unless you snowbillies have given polar bears the vote...
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:07:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SMACK, bitch!

And we'll still have more electoral votes than either of them. Unless you snowbillies have given polar bears the vote...

Screw that noise . We are trying to pass a bill to let the seals vote . We may even let the navy guys do it too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Is there a smiley that groans?  
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Is there a smiley that groans?  

I don't know , but when she groans I smile .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top