Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 9:22:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone posted this on pre-ban while arfcom was down.  No other real news came from it though.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Automatic and command-detonated mines. Hellfire equipped Predator drones. CIWS guns with thermal sights slaved to joysticks in the hands of Nintendo trained 18 year olds. Ditches with fougasse mines.

These are a few of my favorite things.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I really would like to catch some of them doing this. You could take out the crooked fuckers and no one could bother you. What can the government do to you? They just want the whole thing to dissapear.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I am not suprised at hearing about this.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
would any of you miss mexico.......

by the way....where is the nuke animation!?
you mean to tell me there is no nuke animation?!

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm...is there any more of Mexico worth taking?  I think we got most of the good parts last time they pulled this border incursion shit.  Can we just take Cancun, or the Yucatan Peninsula?  We can call it "South Texas"
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#7]
militia! vol. groups across the borders! Armed! Fuck the mexican military etc. we must make this a huge issue, our borders are much to open to crossings,,,,how about a free fire zone! happieness is a free fire zone on our southern border. on the northern border,, exercise good judgement.......
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Automatic and command-detonated mines. Hellfire equipped Predator drones. CIWS guns with thermal sights slaved to joysticks in the hands of Nintendo trained 18 year olds. Ditches with fougasse mines.

View Quote

... LOL, man have I got a video for you.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

... LOL, man have I got a video for you.
View Quote

I wanna see it! I wanna see it! [wave]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 12:31:58 AM EDT
[#10]

This was posted a few days ago here..

Blow these 8 federalies away on US soil..   circulate pics on the internet

Eight mexican police uniform 45.00 ea.
Eight mexican police side arm 84.00 ea.
Eight mexican police dead on US soil..priceless

House Immigration Reform Caucus chairman Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., told the Washington Times a year ago that his office had documented 118 instances where Mexican military or law enforcement had been seen on U.S. soil. In 60 percent of those cases, he said, the Mexicans were armed.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:31:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hmmm...is there any more of Mexico worth taking?  I think we got most of the good parts last time they pulled this border incursion shit.  Can we just take Cancun, or the Yucatan Peninsula?  We can call it "South Texas"
View Quote

BAJA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top