Posted: 1/29/2014 8:55:55 AM EDT
"A “static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames,” police in the central German town of Rasdorf said in a statement reported by Reuters.
One cow was treated for burns. "
Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!
You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.