Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2001 4:41:50 PM EDT
I was at the Austin gunshow yesterday showing off my LEGP and eating jerky when I came up to a table with literature on it and a lone senior citizen with a TRT t-shirt manning it. I walked up to the fellow, shook his hand and thanked him for the services he and his organization is doing for all gun owners. He was completely floored and thanked me profusely. I get the feeling that the man has never had anybody say anything to him like that. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I probably made that mans day. I wish more people could recognize the struggles that these selfless people go through just so that others can enjoy their constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
This definitely deserves a bump up to the top.....so here goes

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#3]
What's the TRT?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
TRT stands for the Tyrany Response Team
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#6]
there a some guys here in CO that where those shirts to, they went to the town hearing or whatever the hell its called and tryed to fight the new gun law's .
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Was I the only guy here that didn't know that?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What's the TRT?
View Quote

What kind of dummy are you? I thought everyone in the western hemispere knew what the TRT is/was. Have you been asleep for the last hundred years?

It always amazes and irritates me when people use abbreviations for subjects that few people have ever heard of. If anything was abbreviated it should have been a J for jerky as that seems to be the biggest attraction at a gun show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top