Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 5/11/2011 8:41:22 AM EDT
I hate those bitches at the child support office.  Those are the most man-hating cunts I've ever come across.  Dealing with them for 10 years and I still fantasize about reaching over the table or through the phone and just throttling their ugly, fat necks.

Is there any reason they have to be so evil?  Is there some reason why they have no problem breaking the rules for the mother but they play government toughguy with fathers?

Post something about how you're getting abused too so I'm not raging alone.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Pay your child support and you won't have to deal with them!
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
My brother's ex used the courts to fuck with him on a regular basis. At one point she filed a complaint that he was not paying the child support. The court dragged him in and asked why she wasn't getting the money. He told them that they were garnishing his paycheck and how would he know what they did with the money.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have always paid that ransom.  They keep making mistakes and fucking things up as only government workers can do.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thats enough out of you young lady.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I am supposed to be getting child support for my daughter that lives with me. been to court 4 times, she may have paid a total of 900 in 4 years. They wont even help me get my money and I have told them many times. " If it was her getting and me not paying my ass would be in jail" So see your right they hate all men
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#6]

$563 for twin 7 year old boys, and $377 for insurance, a month. Been paying since they were 2. I work with child support enforcement, and the guy is always wrong. Even the good dads that pay, get fucked over.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I fucking love paying $100.00 a week for health insurance while she get's a fucking card from the state and i still have to maintain family coverage and it never gets used.

Or how i have to pay $200.00 a week support and yet they stay with me, overnight, every other day.

The only people who get screwed are the guys that faithfully support their kids.

Why did you make this post and cause me to dig up this bullshit, fucking leeches and parasites
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Be a drug dealler with nothing registered in your name and they won't do a damn thing about it in NC.  My stepsons real father is behind about $17,000 in child support and the childsupport office here says there is nothing they can do. They cant find him.  But my step son still goes over to his house every other weekend.  They just fuck over the people that try and live up to their end of the bargin, not the people that really need to be fucked over.  That would be to difficult for them I guess.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hate those bitches at the child support office.  Those are the most man-hating cunts I've ever come across.  Dealing with them for 10 years and I still fantasize about reaching over the table or through the phone and just throttling their ugly, fat necks.

Is there any reason they have to be so evil? Is there some reason why they have no problem breaking the rules for the mother but they play government toughguy with fathers?

Post something about how you're getting abused too so I'm not raging alone.

Because you're a man and therefore the divorce and any other related ugliness is automatically your fault. The local office here actually has a sign in the lobby stating "We strive to treat both parents fairly."

The security there is tighter than any other government building I have ever been to. I can't imagine why. 11 more years of dealing with those tubby cunts.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My buddy takes 100% care of his son since the mother is a deadbeat welfare knuckle dragger. He STILL has to pay child support to her. What do you think is correct in that situation?
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh were you serious?
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:09:50 AM EDT
[#12]
i had to sell several guns including a 1943 underwood m1 carbine that i loved years back because of a 3.85% monthly discrepancy that they didn't "catch" for enough years that it along with the interest added up to some real money

they sent me all kinds of nice letters about what they were going to do to me if they didn't get the money RFN
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#13]
I've been paying the last several years.
My son will turn 18 in a few months.

For Texas, is there a process I have to start to end the wage garnishment?
...or does that stop automatically?
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Its a fucked system that needs to be addressed and reformed. After we get women integrated into the green berets and provide free split level homes to the unjustly harangued "undocumented workers" of course. Priorities man, priorities....
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've been paying the last several years.
My son will turn 18 in a few months.

For Texas, is there a process I have to start to end the wage garnishment?
...or does that stop automatically?

i'll let you know in another 9 years

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I've delt with these fucks for 20 years. I'm done now! At one point in that time, the one worker there thretened my ex-wife with harassment charges. The bitch was calling them every week to up the suppory.. In the end I was paying 1500.00$ on 2 kids!
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#17]
My buddy just got hit with $1500 a month for two kids, with an additional $1,000 for alimony Though the alimony only lasts for three years.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#18]
<––- Is sooooo happy I got snipped, no kids = no future child support!
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats enough out of you young lady.

Thank God I've never had to deal with these scumbags.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I split with my wife in Feb '08 due to her infidelity.  As I didn't want my girls to be homeless or hungry, I continued to deposit 1/2 of my earnings into our joint account so that she could make the bills, buy

groceries, etc.  Finally, we go to court in Sep '08.  After he sets support at $700 a month for two kids, she starts bitching that I should have to pay back support.  I explain to the judge that I HAVE been

paying her support, and even produce a stack of documentation to prove it.  He actually commended me.  He said, "I'm very impressed, Mr. XXXXXX.  I don't deal with a whole lot of fathers that would do

you what you've been doing.  It's obvious that you care about your children.  You are to be commended."  I was feeling pretty good about myself at that point.

He then proceeds to hit me with a support arrearage of $2,300!!

WTF??!!

It's been a long fight since then, but I now have joint custody, pay no support, and am trying to get full custody, as their mother is a POS.

So yeah, family court sucks.  I know.  Don't even get me started on Childrens Protective Services if you lodge a complaint against the mother.  They couldn't possibly give a fuck less.  If it's against you,

though...well, you know.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#22]
To bad we can't get some reform with the court system.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

A $168,000 down and only $53,000 to go.

Ouch!

Reason number 3,427 I didn't have kids.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ouch!

It's reason #3 that I wont fuck around behind my wife's back...

Reasons 1&2 are that I love my wife & kids, but being fucked financially is still a strong motivator.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy takes 100% care of his son since the mother is a deadbeat welfare knuckle dragger. He STILL has to pay child support to her. What do you think is correct in that situation?

This is when you take it back to court with a good lawyer and ask for full court control of the child support. That way he isn't paying twice. A buddy had to do that in a similar situation. After the court did what amounts to a mini audit of the ex wife's expenses they got sick of being lied to. I'm not sure exactly how they handle things like food but she has to submit receipts for anything else and gets reimbursed up to a certain amount. So school expenses, better have a receipt for it if it's not an official expense, they pay those directly to the school. I'm not sure how they'd work it with someone who really didn't have any funds, his ex had enough money to float it until she got reimbursed so it worked. Until then he was paying full child support for two kids plus alimony AND the kids basically had to get cash from him for everything and was picking up the kids from school more often than not, getting them fed, replacing clothes... He had enough when he was short on cash after some car repairs and the kids came to him asking about school clothes (school had just started) and when he asked if they'd talked to their mom about that they told him she said it was his problem.

He still pays a small fortune, and he still spends quite a bit on top of it with his kids and is a lot more involved in their life than their mother despite officially only getting every other weekend, but at least now he knows she can't just spend the money on herself. It was never really about the money in his case, he does decently and the one time it was a crunch was just one of those freak situations where a bunch of unplanned expenses hit at once and would have required him to pull money from investments. He's one of the few dads I know who actually "won" in court in regards to child support. I think the deciding factor with the judge was probably when he said he'd be willing to pay MORE, as long as the court was making sure it went to the kids. He had agreed to 100% child support, so if they needed more money they got more money, but he wasn't paying for designer clothes for the ex wife.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ouch!

Reason number 1 3,427 I didn't have kids.

FIFY

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wow, damn.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:46:25 AM EDT
[#28]
My support agreement has an "extra-cirricular activities" additional payment.  Basically I'm on the hook for half of the kids expenses for any activity my ex wants to sign them up for. She's supposed to get them pre-approved befor e she signs them up for things, but it amost always went like this:

"I signed your son up for a week of basketball camp.  Your share is $500"

Leaviung it up to me to say that I couldn't afford it and that he couldn't go.  Of course, I never did that.

About 2 years ago she stopped asking, or even sending me monthly bills. She piles them all aup for a year and then takes me to court for back payments due.  (Oh, and if I argue with her, she schedules actiuvities for my kids on my time, so the three days a week I have them are spent just driving them from place to place and they get no actual time with me.)

This year when she filed for 14 months of back payments I called her on it.  My daughter has agebd out, and my son just turned 18. He's still in high scholl, so the support continues, but the custody and visitation no longer applies since he is legally an adult.

When I gotthe letter from the court with er expenses attached I replied witha letter of my own, sayiong that I had no issue with medical expenses bbiut that the other $5Kin expenses had not been pre-approved.  And that for the medical expenses I would need to see actual paid receipts, not just a list of charges and office visits (she'a an RN in the medical office that generated those lists. I'm 99% sure they don't make her pay the co-pays for treatmemnt there).

I get a call from the case-worker.  She was actually pleseant and had no trouble with me making a minimum monthly payment to cover thos eback expenses (I offered to reimburse them at the rate they were incurred) but that since they no longer wrote any sort of incidental expenditure support agreements (because they apparently always end up in arguments lkike mine, apparently) I would need to pay my share of all those bills.

I told her to pull their copy of my support agreement (from 2003) and that she would see that in return for my weaiving the $250/monthly credit for medical bills, everything that I was expensed for, including non-emergency medical, had to be pre-approved by me.  She didn't believe me.

When she got back on the phone you could hear the incredulity in her voice when she realized that my support agreement said what it did.  She tiold me that I would need to pay the back medical, biut that she would send a letter to my ex outlining her resopnsibilities.

I got a copy of the letter a few days later; it said that she would get a small monthly payment for back expenses, that current expenses needed to be submitted monthly, and that the terms of the support agreement needed to be met.

I could have pushed this before, but everytime I made waves, she made sure I didn't see my kids, sticking within the letter of the law, but never sthe spirit. I was always offered the required "make up" days when she didn't have the kids available on the 12 days a month I was supposed to have them, but those days were always imposible for me to schedule or were untenable for some other reason.  of course she aleays claimed that her behavior was in the kids best interest.

Kids aren't stupid. They see what is going on. My kids treat their mother appropriately.  And I've never said a direct bad word about her in front of them/
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Kids aren't stupid. They see what is going on. My kids treat their mother appropriately.  And I've never said a direct bad word about her in front of them/

Same here.  I pray when they grow up they'll see what a damaged, loony bitch she is.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#30]
The divorce decree I got from the court listed the qualifications for immancipation for the children. I assume the wording and guidelines are basically the same for most states but mine said: 'Support stops when the child reaches the age of 18 and is no longer attending highschool, which ever is later.'
So, the douche bag mother allows the oldest to quit school and withdraw. The oldest is over 18 years old. I obtain copies of her records that say she has finished her required hours, and she has started a full time job. I check with the attorney about the requirements and he agrees they are met. I stop support for the oldest and follow the pre-defined payment chart that shows what the reduced payment amount is. Again, all of this is outlined in the court document of the divorce.
Then, the douche bag mother, calls the pitbulls down at Child Support Services and tells them that even though the daughter has completed all credit hours and withdrawn and is working, she has not actually attended the graduation excercise.
The pitbulls down at the Hate all Men Support center in their wisdom and vast range of powers, agree with the douche bag and tell me that I "need a court order to stop the support." To which I fax them the decree which is signed by the judge and filled with the county. The head pitbull calls me back and says "Sorry, she (douche bag) complained and we need another court order."
I go back to my attorney and of course he says "Oh, I never heard of this before!" and we take her back to court to have another document drawn up. The douche bag shows up representing herself with no attorney and gets up and proceeds to list all her points of how she considers me a horrible person. The judge stops her and asks her where her attorney is and if she's been offered a settlement from my attorney. When she says "no" So the judge tells her to meet with my attorney in the hallway and reach an agreement to pay back the support that she has recieved incorrectly.
I won, but here is the barb: the $1500.00 I got back, I had to pay the attorney to get it back. So, I got nothing!
These people at the "Hate all Men Support" center apparently have more power than the judge and there is no appeal process with their decisions other than to go back to court.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#31]
I think I'm going to get a vasectomy ASAP after reading this thread.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Dont walk...RUN to the doctors office.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

True wisdom is learning from others mistakes

(no kids here)
Speed

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#34]
This thread is one of the most pressing issues preventing me from procreating.

I will not be saddled with a woman for 18 years that I do not choose to interact with, each and every day.

Fuck those whores, fuck them all.  The Ex's, and the state.  Women now have the ability to earn a living wage, shit needs to be equal on both ends, not just the one that further's the whore's rights at the expense of men.

Yes, my language is crass, however this particular topic deserves it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Hush, men are talking.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Is there any way to ever stop child support once it starts, besides the chld turning 18?

Is there a way to "put up for adoption" your child to avoid the payments?
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm always curious, did you guys hire lawyers for any of this?  I've destroyed my ex every time we went to court.  lol  But she isn't super bright.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Is there any way to ever stop child support once it starts, besides the chld turning 18?

No of course not.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#39]
I just want to say that my child support completely pays for the mother's lifestyle.  When my daughter turns 18, the gravy train will stop and her lifestyle will change dramatically.  

No more trips to Vegas.  No more expensive phones.  Probably no more nice apartment either.

It's gonna suck for her to be as old as she will be, with crappy job, and no money.  My daughter is already seeing her for who she is (I never say anything bad about her, nor word things in a way to denegrate her without actualyl saying the bad words.)   When my daughter is 18 and the gravy train stops for mom, mom is going to freak out.  I can fully see her asking my daughter for money or even a place to live once she's out of college (that I will be paying for.)

Wait, why am I bitching about her mother?  This is supposed to be about those evil bitches at the CS office whose every action is designed to shit on fathers.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You can sign over parental rights which also affirms that you are a POS if you sign that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ouch!

That's just CS, does not include 60% of ALL other expenses. And everything apprently is an other expense.

Damn, man, judge really blew out your O-ring, didn't he?
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#43]
I can tell you that in IL, if the father is employed by the company his well-off parents own, they can do whatever the hell they want with his salary and screw the mother out of what she should be getting. Over a 50% salary reduction, yet still has a company car, takes trips to FL, Canada, and India multiple times a year, put a new inground pool in the house his broke fiancee somehow managed to buy, etc....  The court system in this country is fucked up, plain and simple. Don't even get me started on how long it takes to actually come to a conclusion on anything. What really sucks is it's usually the decent person getting screwed, be it the mother or father.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Yea...

Arfcom scares me. Now I'm scared to get married or have kids.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm always curious, did you guys hire lawyers for any of this?  I've destroyed my ex every time we went to court.  lol  But she isn't super bright.

I did.  Guy sized me up for cash and made his bill commensurate with my income.  I was lawyer naive and he just didn't give a shit.  

A quote from him after it was done, "Oh I guess you are paying a lot more in child support that you should be.  You can go back and get that changed."  

Cue "cash in his eyes" look.

Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#47]
When I got divorced the wife sought custody of our daughter who was 13 at the time, in addition to the custody she wanted me to pay her Cobra health care for three years. My attorney encourged me to fight for custody, which I elected not to do as being here in Michigan it's a losing battle for the man. On the day our divorce was granted, I told the soon to be ex that she could have custody of our daughter but that the Cobra health insurance was off the table. She agreed and was granted custody, my attorney thought I was nuts, I told him the ex wouldn't have her long as she was a handfull. At that time in 1997 I had to pay $175/wk. and I was also responsible for her health and dental care.

Nine months later the ex showed up at my front door w/my daughter and her belongings and told me "you can have her I can't handle or take her shit any more". The very next day I subpoenaed the court for custody, the ex denied tossing my daughter out but I had wittnesses. The judge granted me full custody, child support and instructed the ex that she would be responsible for her health and dental care.. She didn't like that one bit. It broke her heart to pay that support, she had a very good paying job, she had to pay me $260/week in support.

I'll tell you this, women who are obligated to pay support are treated a lot better than men are.

The friend of the court is not a friend of the man................
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#48]
$450 a month, never a day late, never a dollar short, never a complaint. My son is worth more than that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I can tell you that in IL, if the father is employed by the company his well-off parents own, they can do whatever the hell they want with his salary and screw the mother out of what she should be getting. Over a 50% salary reduction, yet still has a company car, takes trips to FL, Canada, and India multiple times a year, put a new inground pool in the house his broke fiancee somehow managed to buy, etc....  The court system in this country is fucked up, plain and simple. Don't even get me started on how long it takes to actually come to a conclusion on anything. What really sucks is it's usually the decent person getting screwed, be it the mother or father.

I see no problem with this...

My mother had to pay child support for me and my brother. My dad used the money for beer and toys. I ate bologna and white bread.
Link Posted: 5/11/2011 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#50]
I have full custody, and I should get support from my ex-wife. I declined to receive support, because that bitch can take her money and choke on it. At one point they sent her a letter saying she owed me $xxxxx in back child support and that we had a court date to get it all settled. I went by the child support office and provided the documents to where I didn't want support, and where the judge signed off on it so we wouldn't have to have a hearing. Oh and I also had to change the gender because the forms were pre filled out for the mothers to receive the benefits. The skank fucking worthless whores at the office "lost" my documents, and I still had to hold a hearing. Where again, I showed them the same documents and the "child support judge" helped me confront the office workers as to why I was even there. The skank behind the counter wouldn't even listen to me that I had given them to her, and this woman notarized them, and you put them in that mail slot for the case worker. I literally said "LET ME SAY IT SLOW FOR YOU, she owes me the support, so check your attitude because you are supposed to be helping me not her. Your personal feeling and complete incompetence in your job is astounding. I hope you like  your cushy job, because where I live in the real world you would be terminated for the dumb lazy bitch that you are." I though the judge was gonna shit and fall back in it. You would have thought I divided by zero. The dumb bitch couldn't wrap her head around the fact that my ex wife owed me....and I didn't want her money...

Yes, I think it takes two to tango, and there needs to be a support structure in place. However, how fathers are treated in the current system is beyond terrible, and the angry cunts they hire to work there mostly need to die in fire....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top