Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 5:12:33 PM EDT
The breaking local news yesterday was that Two HPD Officers were INJURED in a RIOT at this "latino" club
this small, very incomplete story, is all I can find about the "breaking news" today...........
and notice they don't even mention that this place is a favorite hangout for the illegals

it reminds me of the "breaking news" a couple of months ago when 100 illegals jumped out of a
truck in West University.  It was breaking news that night, it never happened by the next day.........

I have also heard about HPD busting houses full of illegals with illegal full auto weapons
but, none of this seems to be making it into the news, guess we don't NEED to know

Melee erupts after overcrowded nightclub closed
Aug. 8, 2005
By S.K. BARDWELL
Houston Chronicle
www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3300714
About two dozen people were arrested in a melee that ensued when the Houston Fire Marshal's Office shut down a concert that packed a southwest Houston night club to about twice its capacity early today.

Officials said a concert at the Carnival Night Club, 8150 Southwest Freeway, was planned for about 1,200 people and about twice that many showed up.

When inspectors from the Fire Marshal's Office closed the club about 12:30 a.m., police had to be called to control the angry crowd, authorities said.

About 24 people were arrested, a few of them for assaulting a police officer, but officials said no serious injuries resulted from the small brawl. The club's owners face fines for the over-capacity crowd.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]

About 24 people were arrested, a few of them for assaulting a police officer

They are assaulting the Border Patrol, they have killed several Officers in the line of duty
I am wondering why the Police Unions don't do anything about the sanctuary cities.......
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Why in the hell do these people caterer to the freaking illegals anyway.  

I'm sick of this CRAP!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Because they have money???
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#4]
They are bringing TB and Leprosy into the USA.   I guess you like paying for there free health care?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

They are assaulting the Border Patrol, they have killed several Officers in the line of duty
I am wondering why the Police Unions don't do anything about the sanctuary cities.......

Police Unions are highly Democrat.  They can can less about this country.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Another story:

abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/080805_local_melee.html

Authorities shut down club concert, leading to violent melee

ABC13 Eyewitness News

(8/08/05 - HOUSTON) — Two police officers were hurt when the fire marshal shut down an overcrowded concert.

It happened around 12:30am at the Carnaval Club on the Southwest Freeway at Beechnut. Apparently, a concert was booked Sunday night, but club managers weren't anticipating the huge crowd. Somehow they overbooked and what was supposed to be a venue for 1,200 fans, turned into more than twice that.

The fire marshal shut down the party and the customers weren't happy about it. There were more than a dozen arrests and several police officers injured.

Ultimately, the fire marshal had to shut the place down for safety reasons, and that prompted a melee as people were told they had to leave.

At $35 a person, some people got out of hand when they realized the club wasn't refunding their money. At least 14 people were arrested. Several people were arrested for assaulting a police officer, others for public intoxication and one juvenile was taken into custody.

Two police officers were assaulted during the melee. Police had to bring in two paddy wagons and even a helicopter to assess crowd control from the air. In the end, it was a bad night all around for the Carnaval Club. The club owner faces $16,000 in fines.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Because the police chiefs are a  bunch of political hacks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The fire marshal shut down the party and the customers weren't happy about it. There were more than a dozen arrests and several police officers injured.

Ultimately, the fire marshal had to shut the place down for safety reasons, and that prompted a melee as people were told they had to leave.

At $35 a person, some people got out of hand when they realized the club wasn't refunding their money. At least 14 people were arrested. Several people were arrested for assaulting a police officer, others for public intoxication and one juvenile was taken into custody.

Two police officers were assaulted during the melee. Police had to bring in two paddy wagons and even a helicopter to assess crowd control from the air. In the end, it was a bad night all around for the Carnaval Club. The club owner faces $16,000 in fines.

Thanks for posting that

So.......the Fire Marshal closes down the club
of course, the next step is to attack the Police

I wonder where our federal immigration agents were when these illegals were ASSAULTING POLICE OFFICERS?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Those damn drug running Mexicans anymore if caught by the border patrol just shoot it out. For one they are armed better and figure why the hell give up. Its a sad state of affairs. I am trying to get some days off in Oct. to help the Minutemen out.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#10]

I have also heard about HPD busting houses full of illegals with illegal full auto weapons
but, none of this seems to be making it into the news, guess we don't NEED to know

I don't guess we have any Officers that can comment about the raids that didn't make it into the paper?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The breaking local news yesterday was that Two HPD Officers were INJURED in a RIOT at this "latino" club
this small, very incomplete story, is all I can find about the "breaking news" today...........
and notice they don't even mention that this place is a favorite hangout for the illegals

it reminds me of the "breaking news" a couple of months ago when 100 illegals jumped out of a
truck in West University.  It was breaking news that night, it never happened by the next day.........

There was also a home invasion\kidnapping of illegals by illegals a month ago in my area
no mention of it other than the one story in the leftist liberal media, I guess they got their ransom
www.click2houston.com/news/4708114/detail.html
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Coming to a civil war near you!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:36:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was also a home invasion\kidnapping of illegals by illegals a month ago in my area
no mention of it other than the one story in the leftist liberal media, I guess they got their ransom

Illegals are becoming the perfect victim class.. robbery, extortion, sex crimes. After all, what are they going to do, run to the police?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:51:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Illegals are becoming the perfect victim class.. robbery, extortion, sex crimes. After all, what are they going to do, run to the police?

It looked like they refused to even talk to the Police
I think they were being made to share illegal income from illegal activities

there is a great deal of crime with the illegals.....drugs, fake IDs, sex slaves, insurance fraud........
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:57:23 AM EDT
[#15]
I sent 9 Deputies to that event.  There were approx 3000 people who were pissed off.  The situation grew more dangerous because the police were telling people to leave.  Ofcourse all the Hispanic Panics out there freaked out because they all wanted refunds etc etc etc.  Long story short HPD dropped a Citywide Assist.    They sent a bus and few vans from southeast to pick up the prisoners.   Basically the idea was all the officers line up and heard them out like cattle.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:16:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I sent 9 Deputies to that event.  There were approx 3000 people who were pissed off.  The situation grew more dangerous because the police were telling people to leave.  Ofcourse all the Hispanic Panics out there freaked out because they all wanted refunds etc etc etc.  Long story short HPD dropped a Citywide Assist.    They sent a bus and few vans from southeast to pick up the prisoners.   Basically the idea was all the officers line up and heard them out like cattle.  

are you saying that 20-30 HPD showed up and they still attacked some of them?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:02:46 AM EDT
[#17]
i didnt say anything about how many hpd officers were out there.  I dont know because I dont work for them.  I am saying I sent 9 of my county deputies to help HPD.  In the process One of my deputies was assualted and arrested the perp for Agg Assault on a peace officer.  The DA accepted charges  How many HPD were out there I dont have a clue.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:14:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I just figured a "citywide assist" at a club frequented by illegals would bring at least 20

so, you know the deputies around the westpark\dairy ashford area, night shift?
one of them helped me out with a problem involving section 8 housing kids last year
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Houston hasn't had a real chief since Harry 'I'll bash your brains out asshole' Caldwell left office.

I miss those days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top