Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 1:04:01 PM EDT
"If the ban expires, McCarthy says she will re-introduce a measure to impose a permanent ban."

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
No suprise, the sunset was placed there as a compromise by the RINOs of 10 years ago.  Not one of the true supporters wanted it there...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
where did she say that????
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
whats her first name I gonna give her a call
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"If the ban expires, McCarthy says she will re-introduce a measure to impose a permanent ban."

Doesn’t she do that every year anyway.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Eh... maybe it can keep company with the other two or three permanent bans she introduced this year. I hear those Committee roundfiles are awfully lonely for a poor bill.

McCarthy isn't doing jack shit until after November. Depending on how that goes, we will see whether her bills continue to occupy that same space or actually go forward.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#6]
A bill should be introduced that stops anti-gun bills [Governor Terminator]and things of that nature[Governor Terminator] from being passed. A bill that stops anti-cosmetic bills for example....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

"If the ban expires, I'll be really really angry. And you won't like me when I'm angry."

We don't like you NOW, wench.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#8]
She was on last night on Nightline. She claimed "I will not give up until midnight on the 13th, then I'll give up."

Give up already, bitch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A bill should be introduced that stops anti-gun bills [Governor Terminator]and things of that nature[Governor Terminator] from being passed. A bill that stops anti-cosmetic bills for example....

Sorry, our "Governor Terminator" is very anti-gun, and pro- AWB, despite how much money he's made off of them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and as a matter of fact she has already delivered on her promise once this year! HR2038.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
doesn't she mean 11:59 on the 12th?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I vote for bust.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I vote for bust.

+1 for what he said.

I really am enjoying these a-holes whining about the ban sunset. Makes the victory that much sweeter.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder how ANGRY she was when Colin Ferguson killed her husband, and turned her son into a tomato??  She should have been mad at HIM, not allof our guns.  Just think-if only one person on that Long Island train would have been allowed to have a gun, none of this would have happened.  What a perfect scenario for CCW.  But no.  People like her will just want to pass more gun laws that people like Colin Ferguson will not Obey anyway. He didn't even use an AW.  He used a Glock.  What an Asshat Bitch.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:55:20 PM EDT
[#15]
fucking cunt whore bitch needs a hobby

well, a DIFFERENT hobby....................
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I wonder how ANGRY she was when Colin Ferguson killed her husband, and turned her son into a tomato??  She should have been mad at HIM, not allof our guns.  Just think-if only one person on that Long Island train would have been allowed to have a gun, none of this would have happened.  What a perfect scenario for CCW.  But no.  People like her will just want to pass more gun laws that people like Colin Ferguson will not Obey anyway. He didn't even use an AW.  He used a Glock.  What an Asshat Bitch.  

Isn't it strange. A NY wife suffers a loss of a family member and hates guns. A TX daughter suffers the loss of her parents and is almost singlehandedly responsible for the passage of Texas CCW. Of course the daughter carried before that anyway, and I doubt the NY wife would even look at a gun.
Who's the smart one here?
Which one accomplished the most for the protection of society?
I'd have to call it a clear win for the Texas lady.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top