Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 6:21:03 PM EDT
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN????  WHILE McCain was a POW, Kerry was bad mouthing American servicemen?!?!?!?!?!?!  They are FRIENDS?  

I 100% believe that McCain was turned in that Vietnamese prison.  That was the final straw.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Senators as a rule don't speak badly of fellow Senators.   The Senate was designed to be Statesmanly not like the House where it was designed to have slugfests and passion by the Founding Fathers.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Senators as a rule don't speak badly of fellow Senators.   The Senate was designed to be Statesmanly not like the House where it was designed to have slugfests and passion by the Founding Fathers.

The Senate is a very elistist club. The House is a bunch of hooligans compared to the Senate.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont think it has much to do with being a Senator.  "Songbird" McCain I believe really wants to be a Democrat.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Uh, did everyone skip that part in history where Kerry and Mccain worked on the POW of vietnam case in Washington togther for like 6 years???  Of course those two know each other.  Duh.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#5]
McCain sucks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Great, then he can go put his arms around Kerry and console him when he loses!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you also happen to catch that scumbag Jennings' bias?  I mean, why doesn't he just shout from a mountaintop that he is a communist and despises America.  Hey you Canucks, you want him back?  Please take him.  I agree that McCain isn't conservative to the core, but man, couldn't he have countered Jennings' assertion that he was 'used' by the Bush campaign?  Jennings, you officially suck.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#9]

I 100% believe that McCain was turned in that Vietnamese prison.  That was the final straw.

If you have not ever seen it find the movie "Manchurian Candidate".  Not the recent one the John Frankenheimer version from 1962.   You may have a point.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Nah.....

Why needlessly expend politcal capital by calling Kerry a treasonous bitch, when you can earn political capital (for free) by simply calling him a friend...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#11]
In a recent interview, Kerry said that the Republican he most admires is:  JOHN McCAIN

Also, don't forget that McCain was a Democrat before he switched to the Republican Party.  Latest indications is that he wants to find support amongst the moderate voters before running for Pres, and ultimately returning to the Democratic party.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nah.....

Why needlessly expend politcal capital by calling Kerry a treasonous bitch, when you can earn political capital (for free) by simply calling him a friend...

No, he said "GOOD friend" and put and emphasis on that.  Not just an offhand, "oh, yeah, we are friends" but "John Kerry is my GOOD friend"  

And I have seen the old Manchurian Candidate, not that piece of shit that was just released.  I don't understand why people can't pony up and admit that it IS very possible that a person that gets brainwashed and tortured for 5 and a half years might BREAK.  He also "volunteered" to stay IN Vietnam to stay with POWs that were not going home with the first wave.  That sounds awfully suspicious considering his current behavior.  If he was RABID about respect for American warriors and their service in VN, he would have nothing to do with a man that denigrates and DISARMS the US military.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 4:28:09 AM EDT
[#13]
I can only two things about McCain:

1)  I have enormous respect for what he went through as a POW.  I can't even imagine the pain and torment.

2)  I still despise him for his lack of conviction.  How he could call Kerry a friend is beyond me.

Top Top