Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2002 2:18:24 PM EDT
[url]http://hillaryclintonquarterly.hypermart.net/[/url]

Just page down a little on the left margin.

Not big news to some but worth passing around. Maybe it shows how desperate the Dems are for a viable Presidential ticket that they have to go out of their party
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I read James Carville's evaluation of the potential Dem nominees for 2004. Even he sounded depressed with who there was to chose from.

Personally I am betting on Sen. Kerry. He has a good war record but I don't know his position on gun control.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 3:41:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Senator Kerry is a liberal democrat from Massachusetts.

What more do you need to know about his stand on gun control?

Steve Nicholas
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Kerry is a big time gun grabber. Here’s some more info about him from [url]michaelcloud.org[/url]

Guns and self-defense? Senator John Kerry and his colleagues consistently vote for more government authority, more government control, and more government responsibility. He advances, endorses and embraces the Brady Bill, the Assault Weapons Ban, and the Million Mom March. His Anti-Gun laws, regulations and restrictions disarm and endanger responsible gun owners. That's government responsibility for Guns and self-defense.

If you are in the People’s Rebuplik of Massholia, and love your freedom Cloud is your candidate for Senate.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:27:46 AM EDT
[#4]
In the immortal words of Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer (Arnold Schwarzenegger) "You one ulgy mudda fukka"

[img]http://hillaryclintonquarterly.hypermart.net/images/HC_CC.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I read James Carville's ..........
View Quote

New scientific evidence points to the likelihood that reading Carville will render you unable to define "is".  
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I like her opinion poll..."when do you think Hillary will run for President".

As you know the Cinton's have no moral compass and only respond to polls....let load up her poll with junk responses.....jam her ability to 'think'....ha ha ha ha ha
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#7]
WoW............!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a unique & interesting concept, now who wudda thunk it ?

""Government responsibility IS the problem.

Personal responsibility is the solution.""

[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top