Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 9:00:54 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#1]
If it turns east we should just realize that God doesn't want NO to exist.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

More like he needed to double flush....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]
has he said anything as of 1300 east coast time? i heard adm allen was gonna tell him to stfu, that there was no way nola was ready for all those people to come back. isn't allen in charge now?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winning post.  Thread over.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody hear Mayor Notmyfault admidt to taking 2 days off recently? I can't imagine a public official in charge of the largest disaster relief operation in the nations' history taking 'a couple of days away'! What a total waste of oxygen!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone correct my TX geography if I am wrong - but isn't this projected path VERY close to Houston?  Maybe it's not the town of NOLA that God is pissed off at but the indiginous population (now taking refuge in TX)?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone correct my TX geography if I am wrong - but isn't this projected path VERY close to Houston?  Maybe it's not the town of NOLA that God is pissed off at but the indiginous population (now taking refuge in TX)?

That's what I was thinking.  With that being said, in theory, if we move all of the "evacuees" to Kali, won't this nasty weather follow them?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
has he said anything as of 1300 east coast time? i heard adm allen was gonna tell him to stfu, that there was no way nola was ready for all those people to come back. isn't allen in charge now?

Adm Allen doesn't have the authority to tell the mayor what to do.  He can try to hit the mayor with a clue by four, but I doubt it will do much good.

Vice Adm. Thad Allen of the U.S. Coast Guard, overseeing federal relief efforts, has called on New Orleans residents to avoid returning to many areas, citing health concerns, a lack of city services, and security risks.

He planned to meet with Nagin Monday and offer what he told CNN would be a "frank, unvarnished assessment."

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:25:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I was thinking.  With that being said, in theory, if we move all of the "evacuees" to Kali, won't this nasty weather follow them?

The pacific may be too cold...... do they even have hurricanes in CA??
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#11]
What happened to the "forced evacuations" now its "everyone come back, everything is all right?"
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Now he says no, just on Fox. Fucker can't make up his mind or doesn't want to get blamed again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Now he says no, just on Fox. Fucker can't make up his mind or doesn't want to get blamed again.

Now he is asking people to evacuate for TS RITA!!

You cannot  make up how stupid that moron is !

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:07:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Anybody hear Mayor Notmyfault admidt to taking 2 days off recently? I can't imagine a public official in charge of the largest disaster relief operation in the nations' history taking 'a couple of days away'! What a total waste of oxygen!

and giving rescue (city) workers a few days off in Vegas, to chill for a bit.

after all,  they worked.

I'm with hardcorps..................put someone in charge with more than half a wit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top