Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:00:54 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:02:37 AM EDT
If it turns east we should just realize that God doesn't want NO to exist.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

More like he needed to double flush....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:40 AM EDT
has he said anything as of 1300 east coast time? i heard adm allen was gonna tell him to stfu, that there was no way nola was ready for all those people to come back. isn't allen in charge now?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

Winning post. Thread over.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:13:04 AM EDT
Anybody hear Mayor Notmyfault admidt to taking 2 days off recently? I can't imagine a public official in charge of the largest disaster relief operation in the nations' history taking 'a couple of days away'! What a total waste of oxygen!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:13:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/19/2005 9:14:29 AM EDT by FLGreg]

Originally Posted By go3:

Someone correct my TX geography if I am wrong - but isn't this projected path VERY close to Houston? Maybe it's not the town of NOLA that God is pissed off at but the indiginous population (now taking refuge in TX)?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:21:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FLGreg:

Someone correct my TX geography if I am wrong - but isn't this projected path VERY close to Houston? Maybe it's not the town of NOLA that God is pissed off at but the indiginous population (now taking refuge in TX)?

That's what I was thinking. With that being said, in theory, if we move all of the "evacuees" to Kali, won't this nasty weather follow them?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:23:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:
has he said anything as of 1300 east coast time? i heard adm allen was gonna tell him to stfu, that there was no way nola was ready for all those people to come back. isn't allen in charge now?

Adm Allen doesn't have the authority to tell the mayor what to do. He can try to hit the mayor with a clue by four, but I doubt it will do much good.

Vice Adm. Thad Allen of the U.S. Coast Guard, overseeing federal relief efforts, has called on New Orleans residents to avoid returning to many areas, citing health concerns, a lack of city services, and security risks.

He planned to meet with Nagin Monday and offer what he told CNN would be a "frank, unvarnished assessment."

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:25:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:29:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Brians_45:

Originally Posted By FLGreg:

That's what I was thinking. With that being said, in theory, if we move all of the "evacuees" to Kali, won't this nasty weather follow them?

The pacific may be too cold...... do they even have hurricanes in CA??
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:48:35 PM EDT
What happened to the "forced evacuations" now its "everyone come back, everything is all right?"
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:01:44 PM EDT
Now he says no, just on Fox. Fucker can't make up his mind or doesn't want to get blamed again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:03:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tisfortexas:
Now he says no, just on Fox. Fucker can't make up his mind or doesn't want to get blamed again.

Now he is asking people to evacuate for TS RITA!!

You cannot make up how stupid that moron is !

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:07:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Anybody hear Mayor Notmyfault admidt to taking 2 days off recently? I can't imagine a public official in charge of the largest disaster relief operation in the nations' history taking 'a couple of days away'! What a total waste of oxygen!

and giving rescue (city) workers a few days off in Vegas, to chill for a bit.

after all, they worked.

I'm with hardcorps..................put someone in charge with more than half a wit.

Top Top