Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2003 12:59:13 PM EDT
Everyone seems to think the movie rocked. I dont. I would have to say that it was at best just OK. Too much time was spend with him flying around with a giant fireball behind him creating a vacuum so big it picked up cars. It was that or him spinning in circles. It seems he did a lot of spinning. And the ending was kind of confusing.

Some cool points where all the gun battles expecially when Morpheous has the Glock 18 with a 30 round mag. The dudes that were all white were kick ass too. Trinity was hot as always.

One more cool thing is that even the Agents know gun safety. One of the agents pulled his desert eagle out and had to click it off safe. I thought that was kinda cool. I'd go see it again just because I think I missed some key points. I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree with you. I was pretty dissapointed. The next one looks cool though. I kept wondering how they always made neo look taller than trinity though. In real life isnt she a lot taller than him?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I agree with you. I was pretty dissapointed. The next one looks cool though. I kept wondering how they always made neo look taller than trinity though. In real life isnt she a lot taller than him?
View Quote

I dunno. She does seem like she would be very tall though. If you are interested go to [urlwww.intothematrix.com[/url] they have some animation clips. The first one is how the humans basically lost control of the AI and the 4'th one is how the war started. the 2nd and 3rd kinda suck.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I would give it a 4 out of 5.  Not quite as good as the first movie, but very much worth seeing and just as head-twisting.  I think you underrate it and oversimplify things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top