Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 3:57:56 PM EDT
http://www.wbur.org/news/2016/09/20/mass-high-court-black-men-may-have-legitimate-reason-to-flee-police

Black men who try to avoid an encounter with Boston police by fleeing may have a legitimate reason to do so — and should not be deemed suspicious — according to a ruling by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You either believe in freedom or you don't. This is F'n America. If a man, of any GD color, wants to start running at any time for any reason, that's his own damned business. Unless cops have some other reason to suspect him of committing a crime, they have no right to detain them and definitely not search them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
State sanctioned lawlessness.  Once you start down that road, there's no turning back.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You either believe in freedom or you don't. This is F'n America. If a man, of any GD color, wants to start running at any time for any reason, that's his own damned business. Unless cops have some other reason to suspect him of committing a crime, they have no right to detain them and definitely not search them.
View Quote

If they lack RS then they shouldn't be chasing anyone.  But try approaching a DWI checkpoint and turning around and driving the other way.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I think all the police in the country should just take 2 weeks off so that everyone can see what happens when the police stop policing.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If they lack RS then they shouldn't be chasing anyone.  But try approaching a DWI checkpoint and turning around and driving the other way.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DWI checkpoints are also unconstitutional garbage.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
It's going to be real funny when this defense isn't available to a white suspect and then the equal protection charges come into play.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think all the police in the country should just take 2 weeks off so that everyone can see what happens when the police stop policing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
As long as they schedule this well in advance so I can create my list.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
...equal protection charges come into play.
View Quote

"Equal protection" goes only one way now. And it's not your (or my) way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:18:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck a roadblock.  Americans used to make fun of Iron Curtain countries for that kind of shit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I now identify as black anytime I need to go fast.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. America clearly wants less policing. It is high time we have it. Let the cities burn.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I now identify as black anytime I need to go fast.
View Quote

Me too, imagine that!
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
State sanctioned lawlessness.  Once you start down that road, there's no turning back.
View Quote

Let's not forget the recent rifle ban as well...

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup. America clearly wants less policing. It is high time we have it. Let the cities burn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah baby!  Let's get the purge going already
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Two week purge? Fine by me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yup, just put it on the news some night at 10 pm, "There will be NO police after 10:30 PM today, Good luck and God bless."

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Runners have to be black?  Isn't there some sort of "equal protection under the law" thing that makes that unconstitutional or something?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you'd be surprised
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Police are there to maintain order more than stop crime. No offence, but cops are there to protect the bad guys from the good ones as much as the reverse.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are specific requirements that must be followed to for them to be constitutionally sound. I know, you don't really CARE about the Constitution, you just use your misinterpretations to try and justify your sociopathic behaviour....
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#25]
#Blackrunnersmattter
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Runners have to be black?  Isn't there some sort of "equal protection under the law" thing that makes that unconstitutional or something?
View Quote

Yeah I'm wondering how long before a white/asian/latino or some "runner" who is other than black sues for discrimination.

LOL What a cluster.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Fed .gov wants this.  They want their pawns and paid instigators to create chaos so that a new Homeland Federal Democrat Police can come in and take control.  Whether they use black people or Islamic terrorists to accomplish this, they do not care.  It is a playbook they have and they are just going down the list.

Pick up that can!
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/The_Purge_poster.jpg

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Beer and Wings at my place. Must BYOBG&A (Bring Your Own Badge, Guns & Ammo)  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top