Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2002 3:09:12 AM EDT
  Someone said that you have to fill out a form and send it in for every single firearm transfer in maryland. Even if it is only a 10/22. WTF if this true. I think that would be registration. Any help would be appreciated.

THANKS
-DEERSNIPER[sniper]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 3:19:26 AM EDT
[#1]
My dad lives in Maryland right next to Camp David. What a nightmare, the guns laws are horrible, and I’m from CA. I got him an AK as a gift, jesus what a pain in the ass. They registered that gun so I'm not sure about a 10/22. They require all the guns to be ballistic fingerprinted, don't know if that applies to used guns. MOVE TO VA or PA ETC.

PS: Fu*k Perris Glendening right in the ear.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 3:29:56 AM EDT
[#2]
DAMN RIGHT
At least he will be gone in a couple months.
I don't know if you heard about this. Parris Glendening(PG)did a demonstration to get support for a law that would make it mandatory for trigger locks to be on guns 24/7. The demo was to show how quick you could get the lock off. It took PG 5-6 Fricking minutes to get it off. Plenty of time for a criminal to kill/maim/rape you. F---ing Liberal Bastard.
The Democratic candidate for governor(Kathleen Kennedy Townsend) wants maryland to be the first gun free state. F---ing Whore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Forest.

Gunplay, can't move I'm 15 years old. Maybe colorado or texas will have a new resident in 7-
8 years after I complete college.

Ballistic Fingerprinting is INSANE[whacko].
All it does is make it harder for the LEGAL gun industry to sell their LEGAL products to law abiding citizens.

If a smart criminal wants to commit a crime and not have to police his brass and use frangible bullets. He only has to:
  Put a different barrel on a semi-auto when he wants to commit a crime and then just put the factory one back.

If I got a semi-auto pistol, I'd change the barrel just in spite of these F'ed up gun laws.

Edited because I hit the submit button tooo early.
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top