Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2002 3:09:12 AM EDT
Someone said that you have to fill out a form and send it in for every single firearm transfer in maryland. Even if it is only a 10/22. WTF if this true. I think that would be registration. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS -DEERSNIPER[sniper]
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 3:19:26 AM EDT
My dad lives in Maryland right next to Camp David. What a nightmare, the guns laws are horrible, and I’m from CA. I got him an AK as a gift, jesus what a pain in the ass. They registered that gun so I'm not sure about a 10/22. They require all the guns to be ballistic fingerprinted, don't know if that applies to used guns. MOVE TO VA or PA ETC. PS: Fu*k Perris Glendening right in the ear.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 3:29:56 AM EDT
DAMN RIGHT At least he will be gone in a couple months. I don't know if you heard about this. Parris Glendening(PG)did a demonstration to get support for a law that would make it mandatory for trigger locks to be on guns 24/7. The demo was to show how quick you could get the lock off. It took PG 5-6 Fricking minutes to get it off. Plenty of time for a criminal to kill/maim/rape you. F---ing Liberal Bastard. The Democratic candidate for governor(Kathleen Kennedy Townsend) wants maryland to be the first gun free state. F---ing Whore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:24:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:58:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2002 4:53:17 AM EDT by DEERSNIPER]
Thanks Forest. Gunplay, can't move I'm 15 years old. Maybe colorado or texas will have a new resident in 7- 8 years after I complete college. Ballistic Fingerprinting is INSANE[whacko]. All it does is make it harder for the LEGAL gun industry to sell their LEGAL products to law abiding citizens. If a smart criminal wants to commit a crime and not have to police his brass and use frangible bullets. He only has to: Put a different barrel on a semi-auto when he wants to commit a crime and then just put the factory one back. If I got a semi-auto pistol, I'd change the barrel just in spite of these F'ed up gun laws. Edited because I hit the submit button tooo early.
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 11:15:30 AM EDT
Top Top