Whereas, multi-murderers target innocent victims in schools and other places where the victims are most vulnerable and defenseless;
Whereas, every second a multi-murderer lives, innocent people die;
Whereas, the ending of a mulit-murderer's rampage by any means necessary will result in a benefit to the greater good of the people;
Whereas, it is important and correct to protect those among us that choose to protect and defend the lives of our students, professors, and citizens;
The People of the Commonwealth of Virgina as represented by the legislature and signed into law by the govenor declare it law that;
1. Any person, including citizens, peace officers, or any other persons, willing to stop a multi-murderer from taking additional lives shall be authorized by law to use any means necessary to do so. Such means may include, but shall not be limited to,
A. use of any force necessary to stop the multi-murderer from causing any possible harm to anyone else.
B. Lethal force against the multi-murderer.
2. When lethal force is used, there is no obligation on the part of the person acting to stop the multi-murderer to warn the multi-murderer to surrender. In order to clarify this in simple language, lethal force may be used against multi-murderers at any time without warning from any angle possible. Speed in the use of lethal force is presumed by law to be necessary to save the lives of the innocent citizens of Virginia. It is perfectly legal and right under the laws of the People and Commonwealth of Virginia to shoot multi-murderers in the back without warning.
3. So long as a multi-murderer is alive, the multi-murderer shall be presumed by law to represent an immediate danger to the lives of those in the multi-murdereres proximity. A multi-murderer shall be presumed by law to represent an immediate danger to the lives of those in the multi-murderers proximity even if the multi-murder's weapon appears to be in a state where it cannot function.
The purpose of both presumptions is to prevent the possiblility that charges shall be filed against the person who uses force of any kind against the multi-murderer.
4. Any victims of the multi-murderer shall be presumed by law to be alive whether this is true or not. In the interest of saving even one life of the multi-murderers victims, the law shall presume that the victims are alive at all times and shall therefore authorize any force necessary, including lethal force, against the multi-murderer.
5. Any force, including lethal force, may be used against multi-murderers to prevent their escape. The law authorizes the use of force in situations where it is unlikely for the multi-murderer to escape.
5. Peace officers who use force, including lethal force, against multi-murderers shall be protected from disciplinary action of any kind by their departments, even if the peace officer violates departmental rules, regulations, doctrine or other such nonsense that is not germane to the peace officer's efforts to save lives.
6. Any person who uses force, including lethal force, against a multi-murderer shall be protected by law against civil suits pertaining to the usage of force against the multi-murderer.
7. A person who uses force, including lethal force, is protected against prosecution under other laws that pertain to the particular persons legal standing in possessing weapons.
If such person is not legal allowed to posses a weapon of the type used against the multi-murderer, the person may be disarmed. Nothing in this law protects the person from prosecution for illegal possesion of weapons in cases where the person was not involved in the use of force against a multi murderer.
8. The governor at the governor's choice may choose to honor a person who has acted to save lives under this law before the legislature in a ceremony as approved by the legislature.
9. A multi-murderer is defined as any person who has entered any place and killed or attempted to kill multiple persons for no reason apparent to a reasonable person.
where do i sign?
One of several reasons why I'm seriously considering residing in Indiana after finishing my degree: