Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 4:34:15 AM EDT
Does anyone else think the new Man Show sucks?

I can't even watch it... I liked the other guys too much.

The new stuff seems even more contrived and networked than the old one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:38:57 AM EDT
[#1]
yes it sucks.

i think they know it too.

the man show wont last too long anymore.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:44:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Without Adam, what is there?  He reminds Dr. Drew every now and again what an abortion Love Line would be without him, and he's completely right.  Could you imagine just listening to Dr. Drew with Adam there? Snorefest.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:45:48 AM EDT
[#3]
The original sucked, the new one sucks twice as much.

A show for mental midgets --
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah, but the juggies man.... the juggies!!!!

The Man Show boy got played out pretty quick, but the show was a fresh take compared the the stale humor of SNL, Mad Tv, and just about all SitComs. They have been sticking to the same redundant formula sine the beginning.

The Man Show was good for relaxing the brain after either some real thought provoking shows or reality in general. Nothing more... but it was pretty good at it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:10:46 AM EDT
[#5]
It's gay.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Hate the new guys.  The other two were cool, seemed like two regular people.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's another vote for....it sucks

I can't stand the new guys, they're are complete assclowns.  Bring back Adam and Jimmy!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:06:27 AM EDT
[#8]
the new guys absolutely suck. not funny, and they try way to hard. then again, adam and jimmy are a tough act to follow. they should have just axed the show after they left.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:09:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but the juggies man.... the juggies!!!!

The Man Show boy got played out pretty quick, but the show was a fresh take compared the the stale humor of SNL, Mad Tv, and just about all SitComs. They have been sticking to the same redundant formula sine the beginning.

The Man Show was good for relaxing the brain after either some real thought provoking shows or reality in general. Nothing more... but it was pretty good at it.

Ok, one good thing
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#10]
the Juggies are much hotter

Lebrewe
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I dont care for it.  The old one was 3/4ths decent.  

Who would be best on the show dead or alive.

Sam Kinison and Ron Jeremy,

whats your suggestion.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#12]
sucks.  Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan are about as funny as colon cancer.  I'd rather watch the shopping channel.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#13]
the new one blows.  the old one with adam and jimmy was hilarious
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Can't take the new one  Adam & Jimmy were the kings!

However I have been known to tune in for the last 2 minutes
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#15]
I only ever tune in anymore to see the chicks and even those seem less featured than the old show.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Why did they leave anyway ? I know Jimmy got a new show and all , but what happened to Adam?

The weird thing is , they had chemistry which made the bits funny . Come on nothing beats the "End Womans Sufferage" bit .

These new guys just don't have any chemistry . Rogan is cool on some other stuff I hve seen him on , but Smokpole is just a waste of o2.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Adam Corrola and Jimmy Kimmel were excellent.  That thing was a masterpiece of testosterone induced cheap thrills TV with them as the hosts.  The new guys just can't seem to tap into the adolescent groove that Corrola and Kimmel did.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top