BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:56:47 PM EDT

www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4900916/detail.html

Man Accused Of Abusing Prairie Dog
DOW: Prairie Dog Spray Painted

POSTED: 9:41 am MDT August 26, 2005

A Western Slope man was cited for allegedly abusing a prairie dog by spray painting it bright orange.

The Colorado Division of Wildlife cited Chad Reiner for cruelty to animals, illegal possession of wildlife and harassing wildlife.

According to witnesses, Reiner was working at a construction site in Fruita Wednesday when he caught the prairie dog, tied a rope around its neck and spray painted it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
hahahah thats awsome.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I think it's a little silly but I'm not a real big fan of people who distress or terrorize animals for kicks.  I'm torn between stupid abuse laws, and assholes that torment animals.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, I think it's a little silly but I'm not a real big fan of people who distress or terrorize animals for kicks.  I'm torn between stupid abuse laws, and assholes that torment animals.

+1
I don't care if you blow the shit out of them, but don't torture the animal, or cause it extreme distress for kicks.  There is a difference.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#5]
That fucking prairie dog got off light.  It's now orange...big fucking deal.  Y'all should see the way opossums are treated 'round these parts.  

You PETA crybabies can go back to your own fucking board.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
I don't care if you blow the shit out of them, but don't torture the animal, or cause it extreme distress for kicks.  There is a difference.  

Just to clarify too... I don't care about popping them with high-power rifles either.  They are pretty well instant dead there and they are a pest.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That fucking prairie dog got off light.  It's now orange...big fucking deal.

You PETA crybabies can go back to your own fucking board.

Oh yeah.... PETA baby, all day long.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#8]
We do that all the time before the 1,000 yard dog shoots.

Otherwise they are almost impossible to see at that range.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, now that's kinda funny I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top