Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/26/2021 2:05:38 PM EDT
He's out on bond to kill yet another person.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/25/gerald-wayne-williams-is-free-david-is-dead-man-charged-with-murder-in-connection-with-teens-road-rage-death-posts-bond-no-longer-in-custody/

Castro was fatally shot in the head during a July 6 road rage incident, which began near Minute Maid Park on Chartres Street around 11 p.m, according to court records. Castro was one of two passengers in a pickup truck driven by his father Paul Castro. The trio were headed home following an Astros game when they encountered a hostile driver in a white Buick sedan.

The man cut in front of the Castro family’s truck as the vehicles were merging into a single lane. After some sort of minor crash occurred, the two drivers exchanged gestures and the gunman began following the Castro family. Castro’s father drove at a high rate of speed in an attempt to elude the driver. As he made a U-turn at the intersection of N Wayside Drive and the East Freeway, the gunman fired two shots at the family’s truck, fatally striking David. The gunman fled the scene, prompting a weeks-long search
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Disgusting.  More proof that our Gubmint hates us.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#3]
He'll get taken care of.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#5]
And he has two full days to disappear, er, get an ankle monitor.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Lisa:
Cheer up, Dad. Did you know the Chinese use the same word for 'crisis' as they do for 'opportunity'?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Magic Skin Pigmentation.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#8]
At least we don't live in the 70's or 80's when the furniture was ugly.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#9]
That's not a man.. That's a patchy faced little bitch.  

Of course he will be set free.  The .gov is on his side.  Their both criminals.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Another feral hunk of fuck wandering among us. Wonderful.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#11]
There's only one way this ends.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/25/gerald-wayne-williams-is-free-david-is-dead-man-charged-with-murder-in-connection-with-teens-road-rage-death-posts-bond-no-longer-in-custody/

Castro was fatally shot in the head during a July 6 road rage incident, which began near Minute Maid Park on Chartres Street around 11 p.m, according to court records. Castro was one of two passengers in a pickup truck driven by his father Paul Castro. The trio were headed home following an Astros game when they encountered a hostile driver in a white Buick sedan.

The man cut in front of the Castro family’s truck as the vehicles were merging into a single lane. After some sort of minor crash occurred, the two drivers exchanged gestures and the gunman began following the Castro family. Castro’s father drove at a high rate of speed in an attempt to elude the driver. As he made a U-turn at the intersection of N Wayside Drive and the East Freeway, the gunman fired two shots at the family’s truck, fatally striking David. The gunman fled the scene, prompting a weeks-long search
View Quote

https://i.ibb.co/rpH841k/0000.png
View Quote

I’d think at this point the father should be happy they let the guy out on bond.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Must have felt disrespected.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#14]
350k is pretty high bond for road rage murder. I can see why the guy is mad but it seems proportionate. I can see if it was free or 50k but why house this guy for 4 years for the trial.   Sounds like he should be more angry at the lack of a speedy trial.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Disgusting.  More proof that our Gubmint hates us.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’d think at this point the father should be happy they let the guy out on bond.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plot twist: the dad posted the bail
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like poor impulse control
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd sure appreciate it, sir, if you could find it in your heart to hang him up by his neck until he was dead.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#19]
So, first of all, this is terrible and I'm sure Kameltoe is proud of the shooter.

Secondly..
From the news article:
"Williams was released from jail in February 2020 after serving twelve years for an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon."
All of the gun control laws in the world won't stop a criminal from breaking them.
This is exactly what the Democrats want.
It's sickening.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Call 811....
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, first of all, this is terrible and I'm sure Kameltoe is proud of the shooter.

Secondly..
From the news article:
"Williams was released from jail in February 2020 after serving twelve years for an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon."
All of the gun control laws in the world won't stop a criminal from breaking them.
It's sickening.
View Quote

So how did the guy get bond when he was a prohibited person who not only was in possession of a firearm, but used that firearm to kill someone?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He'll get taken care of.
View Quote

Tread carefully

Mods might shut you down

We can't have any talk, even remotely close to what you're implying.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Only thing that works is third world style street justice like they do in Africa.
The courts are against the citizens safety and are actively working to destroy this country.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#25]

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Nobody cares, unfortunately
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Whenever that piece of shit is murdered, Paul Castro and I were fishing, or camping, or fucking whatever.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be ecstatic.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#29]
So who’s the “judge”?  Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Whenever that piece of shit is murdered, Paul Castro and I were fishing, or camping, or fucking whatever.
View Quote

LOL. I was fishing off the bank. I saw you and Paul there too. It was a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#31]
If that happened to my son or one of my immediate family members then that single event would become my identity.

My life would then change accordingly.

I'll leave it at that
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Beer for my horses Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I don’t like mob justice because it rarely,if ever,is justice. That said the older I get the more I think the stories of lynching were perhaps not a manifestation of evil but an attempt at controlling something that even in this day and age facts and percentages prove out as true.
Whatever is going on now isn’t working. People have been in jail for over 8 months now for trespassing at the capital but this guy gets bonded out?

How much of this country worries about a multiple felon murderer instead of a kid coming home from a baseball game with his dad, all because of the colors involved. Sad.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

LOL. I was fishing off the bank. I saw you and Paul there too. It was a nice day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Investigator: which lake?
Respondent: the one where Paul and JAG2955 were fishing.

Funny thing, my first thought was, I hope dad has a solid alibi”

Edit: in reality, I’m sure there are others who loved that kid and have less to lose (if David has siblings). But that’d be a hell of a jury.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So how did the guy get bond when he was a prohibited person who not only was in possession of a firearm, but used that firearm to kill someone?
View Quote

In Harris county they call it 'black girl magic'.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Who the hell put up $35k for this scumbag? He’s definitely going to run. No way he sticks around, guaranteed life without parole being an ex con for agg assault.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Heavily dem county, didn't they vote for these judges letting people out?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
350k is pretty high bond for road rage murder. I can see why the guy is mad but it seems proportionate. I can see if it was free or 50k but why house this guy for 4 years for the trial.   Sounds like he should be more angry at the lack of a speedy trial.
View Quote

There should be no bond for murder. Hold a Probable Cause hearing. If a Judge finds there is PC that the Defendant committed a murder, then there should be no bond/bail. Certainly not in a death penalty state, if only for the flight risk aspect. And certainly not when the suspect has a history of violent crime convictions.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Magic Skin Pigmentation.
View Quote

"Get away with murder by using this one simple trick!"
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Meh, the courts will sort it out.  

I'm pretty sure it's a dead-to-rights case.  Scumbag is gonna go away no matter what precipitated the murder.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

The more people he kills with guns, the more the Dems think it bolsters their "gun violence" narrative.
Why do you think they're not doing anything about what's going on in Chicago?
It's also the reason for this whole Police are White Supreeeemasists that must be defunded narrative.
They are sacrificing innocents to further their cause while washing their hands of the whole thing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#43]
But, but, racism. Or ummmm, errrr, ahhhh, ummmmm, That was different.jpeg.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#44]
I need to know who said what to who and the political leanings of said victim before I judge anyone.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#45]
He was sickitated by their racist pick up truck
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Secondly..
From the news article:
It's sickening.

Black Magic Girl Judges swept Harris County in 2018 when not a SINGLE Republican Judge won re-election.   Lot's of Straight Ticket "D" voting turned the Harris County legal system BLUE.

Judges keep releasing "Traditionally Economically Disadvantaged Individuals" back out to the streets after arrest after arrest after arrest & felony after felony after felony...

One murderer was out on EIGHT Separate Felony Bonds....  EIGHT...  And he was still out on the street when he gunned down an innocent victim...

Harris County / Houston has become a complete War Zone with "Certain Elements" running & gunning victims down at will with little to fear from the "Justice System" in Harris County.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Call 811....
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#48]
It's a mistake that is not all that hard to correct.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:52:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He'll get taken care of.
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Father Shoots Child Molester that Kidnapped His Son
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top