Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 10:35:51 AM EDT
If this has already been posted I missed it.

We've despised him before. Now we can really hate him.

This will make your blood boil.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119673,00.html
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#1]
i'd rather receive that instead of a form letter.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I wrote my Attorney General a letter over a month ago and didn't even receive a form letter.

Smalls
Cpl of Marines
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#3]
That's one of those messages that I'd make umpteen copies of, so that I'd be sure not to lose it. Then when it's time
for the Critter's re-election, make sure to supply it to the opposition, to show his "compassionate" views on other's who
don't toe the party line to his liking.

Insulting little bastard if it's true, and not one of his aides talking shit......
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#4]
fucking asshat

TXL
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#5]
He's an asshat, but it is pretty damn funny.

At least he had the balls to say how he fells (and take the time to make the call) instead of the usual form letter BS that takes both sides of the argument.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I could get feedback like that when I call or write.

When I lived in N. Ca all I ever got was a “I’m sorry you feel as you do on this issue but I believe you are in the minority in this district and I must represent the majority who elected me office.” Followed by Blablablablablablablabla….

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wish I could get feedback like that when I call or write.

When I lived in N. Ca all I ever got was a “I’m sorry you feel as you do on this issue but I believe you are in the minority in this district and I must represent the majority who elected me office.” Followed by Blablablablablablablabla….

Oh man oh man when re-election time rolls around just pay to have that thing played over and over o nthe tv and on the radio.

Since it's nothing but the congressman's own voice, that shouldn't violate the McCain-Feingold incumbent protection act, should it?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Stark is a well-known cocksucker, who, btw, represents the Fremont, CA area -- an area with probably the largest Muslim community in the state of California. Those fuckers were could barely withhold their joy following 9/11.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit!  What an ASSHAT!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Yup, he's definitely an asshat but at least he's being honest about it which is a trait rarely displayed by politicians nowadays.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#11]
What makes him an asshat from his letter.

He is fucking right, the officers will get their retirement and while the Enlisted will take it up the ass.

God-damn fucking right, the officers need to be held accountable.

How come that fucking cunt General Janis Karpinski isn't being fucking court marshelled in public like the ENLISTED people?

How come that fucking twat cunt officer got such a good deal?

"A month later, General Karpinski was formally admonished and quietly suspended, and a major investigation into the Army’s prison system, authorized by Lieutenant General Ricardo S. Sanchez, the senior commander in Iraq, was under way."

"Dan, this is Congressman Pete Stark, and I just got your fax. And you don't know what you're talking about. So if you care about enlisted people, you wouldn't have voted for that thing either. But probably somebody put you up to this, and I'm not sure who it was, but I doubt if you could spell half the words in the letter, and somebody wrote it for you. So I don't pay much attention to it. But I'll call you back later and let you tell me more about why you think you're such a great goddamn hero and why you think that [these] generals and the Defense Department, who forced these poor enlisted guys to do what they did, shouldn't be held to account. That's the issue. So if you want to stick it to a bunch of enlisted guys, have it your way. But if you want to get to the bottom of people who forced this awful program in Iraq, then you should understand more about it than you obviously do. Thanks."

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#12]
"Vee ver only vollowing orders!"
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#13]
You ever been in the military?

Quoted:
"Vee ver only vollowing orders!"

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
fucking asshat

TXL

Agreed... quite true to the form of an asshat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top