Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2006 7:37:11 PM EDT
I stopped at a fruitstand today and saw some huge apples for sale.  They were about as big as a softball. When I asked the vendor what kind of apple it was he said that they were magic apples. I told him yeah, right.  He asked me what was my favorite fruit and I told him watermellon. He said taste one of those magic apples, I did and sure enough, it tasted like watermellon. He asked what was another fruit that I liked and I told him peaches. He said turn the apple over and taste it.  It tasted like a peach this time. He asked what else I liked to eat and being the smartass that I am, I told him pussy. He told me to try the apple again but when I did it tasted like shit!  When I told him what it tasted like he told me to turn the apple over and taste it on the other side.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I stopped at a fruitstand today and saw some huge apples for sale.  They were about as big as a softball. When I asked the vendor what kind of apple it was he said that they were magic apples. I told him yeah, right.  He asked me what was my favorite fruit and I told him watermellon. He said taste one of those magic apples, I did and sure enough, it tasted like watermellon. He asked what was another fruit that I liked and I told him peaches. He said turn the apple over and taste it.  It tasted like a peach this time. He asked what else I liked to eat and being the smartass that I am, I told him pussy. He told me to try the apple again but when I did it tasted like shit!  When I told him what it tasted like he told me to turn the apple over and taste it on the other side.

You didn't like lick any "magic" stamps or "magic" sugar cubes today, did you?
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]

An old joke that wasn't very good when it was new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top