Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/9/2001 11:39:08 PM EST
I was wondering if it is possible to change out the Black plastic followers with the green (non-tilting) plastic followers on 30rd USGI mags? If so, who sells replacement followers? -Red-
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:41:43 PM EST
You can get them from Brownells in Montezuma, Iowa. I think they have a web site too! They can be expensive for some things but i've had good luck getting the DPMS green followers from them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:48:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:10:31 AM EST
Go to the equipement exchange forum, and run a search for green followers. There is a member who sells them. Can't remember his handle.
Top Top