Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2002 7:12:34 PM EDT
Those bastards!!! Just opened a letter from TX CHL people. My CHL will be delayed!!! It seems the State of California, County of Orange is a little slow in responding to the state of TX. So according to this my CHL will be DELAYED!!! [:(!] No time frame given just a fV
I'm just getting a world of good news today. I can't wait for that call from the IRS.[:(]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
California??  Isn't that the "Garden of Eden" you're always talking about?? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#2]
CHL?
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
California??  Isn't that the "Garden of Eden" you're always talking about?? [;)]
View Quote

Yup and they are holding my files hostage. Guess they want their best citizen back [;D] Or were you pulling some strings in Austin. C'mon Don, fess up.

Quoted:
CHL?
View Quote

That's what we call our CCW here in TX. Stands for Concealed Handgun License.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#4]
LT/Necro - Maybe its just me, but why does Cali have anything to do with you getting your permit??

I mean, can't Texas do the background check on its own or is it something else??

Hope it all works out for you bro, and what do you plan on packing around when you do get it?
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#5]
You just thought that you had escaped Feinswine's clutches!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LT/Necro - Maybe its just me, but why does Cali have anything to do with you getting your permit??

I mean, can't Texas do the background check on its own or is it something else??

View Quote

I had a lil boo boo(driving on a suspended lics. 2nd offense) that got dismissed to a minor non event boo boo(driving w/o a valid lics.) a while back. I guess they need verification that it was indeed dropped. At least I hope that's what its for. I know my Fed Record is clean or I would not have had a sec clearance in the military and my brokers license now.

Plan on my Glock 19 for sure. Also looking into getting a Bersa .380 or maybe a KelTec P11 or 32. Which ever is more inexpensive out the 3.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What can I say, she loves me!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What can I say, she loves me!!
View Quote

Please tell me you aren't giving her any of that LT love back to her!

I wouldn't thouch her with any man's penis....not even Janet Reno's!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
[size=2]" ... We don't need no stinking badges! "[/size=2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Try livin' in NV and owning income property in PROK. I have to deal with Kali's FTB four times a year.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hmmmm County of Orange you say? I am surprised because Orange County's Sheriff (Mike Carona) is like the only county in the state that is VERY PRO CCW. Have you tried contacting him?

I dont know if it would help your situation, not knowing all the details.
View Quote

Sounds like it is more of an issue with the county court.  Sheriff wouldnt have anything to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:48:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hmmmm County of Orange you say? I am surprised because Orange County's Sheriff (Mike Carona) is like the only county in the state that is VERY PRO CCW. Have you tried contacting him?

View Quote

I think it is the county recorders office or the courts that is taking their time releasing my record. Its not really the Sheriff's dept.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 5:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Driving with a suspended license[b] second offense[/b]?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Driving with a suspended license[b] second offense[/b]?
View Quote

Well not really. My lawyer got it dropped to driving without a valid lics. which is a fix it ticket and carries a fine of $75
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not really, remember Northern Cali is a whole other State compared to Southern Cali.

CCW isn't too bad if you live out of the big cities and yuppy counties.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Top Top