Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 4:27:19 PM EDT
I have the newest MSN and I can't sign in to download my mail.  MSN now uses HTTP to download mail and its a POS.  I called their helpline and the pricks hung up on me TWICE.  Is anyone else having problems?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, same thing here. I got through and they said they are upgrading the servers and may be down untill tomorrow morning. They said only email should be affected.
Nice of them to notify their customers. [:|]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure they've sent an e-mail ;)
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Spec, thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:28:46 PM EDT
[#4]
You could always pay your 60 dollars a month for AR15.com email. I started using it after I won my free membership and it is awesome the only bad thing is incoming attachments that are pictures you have to open in Outlook, I can't get them to work. It just opens a weird text box filled with a bunch of garbled text. Unless you use Microsoft Outlook.

Or you could always wait for that "Free Membership Contest" and jump on it [:D], if you don't understand see avatar.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have the newest MSN and I can't sign in to download my mail.  MSN now uses HTTP to download mail and its a POS.  I called their helpline and the pricks hung up on me TWICE.  Is anyone else having problems?
View Quote

Yup.  Sucks.

I had a tech weenie of theirs on the phone for an hour.  Went through lots of stuff on my computer.  I kept asking why since the problem was that the system would work - then in midsurf, simply stop.  The modem was still connected, the server seemed to forget I was there and I had to redial.

Idiot tech didn't get it.  Screwed up my computer so I had to spend about another hour to get it back to where it was.  By changing the number I dialed the problems pretty much cleared.

makes me think MSN needs techs.  Anyone needs a job should call them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top