Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2002 6:44:14 PM EDT
those bastards have some pics i want. i have them noware but photopoint. photopoint wants $$$ for pics. they are holding my pics hostage. goddamn. those bastards.

check it out [url]www.photopoint.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:21:24 PM EDT
[#3]
this is a total scam. get peoples pics, and hold them hostage.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Say nothing of those that paid the $19.95 annual hosting fee that are now being STUCK for another damn $25 to get the damn things back!

I swear to God, someone needs to look into a class action agaist those bastards.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 7:39:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I cancelled all my pics along with the 'free' account and forgot about 'em.
I don't use one of the 'free' places anymore.
Until I find one that allows linking to other sites for convenience, I'm not gonna do it.

edited because I forgot to call them Fargin' Bastidges!
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I am sorry that you have lost your pictures.

But, why use a service like them? 99% of all ISP's GIVE YOU WEB SPACE with our account!! Learn to use it! If your ISP dosen't give you web space, get a new ISP. Make sure YOU backup your stuff. It is your stuff, take care of it.

If you really need your photos back, just bite the bullet, pay for them, and chaulk it up to a lesson learned not to do that again.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to piss anyone off on this, but life sucks, period
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 1:01:36 AM EDT
[#7]
FCK them and don't pay them shit!

So, their trying to gain people's trust by charging monthly instead of yearly.  Like now the worst that can happen is losing $5.95.

Green_Furniture is right, someone should slap those sorry broke ass FDCGH's with a fat-ass class action lawsuit!!!!

This is my favorite part,
Any attempt to use the fields to send comments will result in your submission being invalidated and discarded.
View Quote

Photopimp, if your watching: [double_finger]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top