Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2010 5:20:42 AM EDT
Anybody know of MOLLE pistol mag pouches that mount sideways? Verticle is just too slow.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 5:55:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Been looking for some of these myself, haven't been successful yet.  Maybe someone else knows of some.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
What pistol do you need them for?
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Tactical Tailor makes their 90-degree panel that might work. If not, call them and I'm sure they would make you a custom one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 6:37:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tactical Tailor makes their 90-degree panel that might work. If not, call them and I'm sure they would make you a custom one.

Since it sounds like you already have vertical pouches, this is the solution I was thinking of.

ETA: here is another one from a site sponsor
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Or mount them upside down.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since it sounds like you already have vertical pouches, this is the solution I was thinking of.

ETA: here is another one from a site sponsor

I may contact them as I want one that I can mount two double pouches stacked. that way I can re-load faster and have room for the other shit on my vest. Real Estate is at a premium.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 5:45:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I have some molle gear from Tactical Tailor and they are good stuff. I also know that Eagle makes good stuff too, so either way you should be GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top