Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 6:20:45 AM EDT
I spend my days working at Walgreens in Springdale, AR, and something interesting happened today.  

http://nwanews.com/bcdr/News/32045/

The REALLY odd thing about this, is they thought they shot -and killed - this guy earlier in the day after they stopped a motorist.  He reportedly "didn't cooperate", and they shot him dead.  No one seems to know exactly what happened there, or who the dead guy was.

Good news, at least the police in my area seem to be decent shots.  I was standing outside watching the ghetto bird circle, and I only heard one gunshot.  According to customers who were in Walmart at the time, he ran in the front door, through walmart, and tried to run out the back door, where he was subsequently shot.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]
One perp down.

Thanks for cleaning up our isles...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, tag.

I have a guy here at my shop today that lives in Springdale.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:28:10 AM EDT
[#3]
We were just listening to that on the radio over here in Berryville, I guess he should have cooperated
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top