I just field stripped mine yesterday for the first time (also no manual), so let me try to recall what I did. Mind you, I haven't put it back together yet as it still needs to be cleaned, so if something gets messed up, don't blame me. [:)] I haven't seen anything on Google on how to field strip one of these, so maybe I'll make a web site for it later.
1) Remove the screw from the top-rear of the receiver and front clip that is holding on the stock.
2) Depress the front spring and the clip should slide off. At this point, you should be able to remove the barrel & trigger assembly from the stock.
3) Remove the pin at the front of the trigger assembly. The trigger assembly can be slid to the rear to remove it.
4) Slide the recoil spring & guide to the rear and jimmy it out of the receiver. This was a little tricky, but came out eventually.
5) Like the M1 Garand, the channel in the receiver has a small notch where the operation rod/handle can be rotated outward. Pull back and up on the operation rod once it's lined up with the notch. Will require a bit of wiggling to get it to rotate out of the channel.
6) On the bottom of the barrel where the channel for the slide is, there is a small notch which is where you can remove the slide from the barrel. Again, more wiggling is required.
7) Bolt should come out easily now.
Hopefully that will help. I'm doing this from memory and the parts laying on my desk, so I hope I got it right.