Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 7:27:22 AM EDT
I have a M1-A but would like to find an old polytech or norinco just to play around with. Where can these be found today? How come i can drive to windsor Canada and see them all over the damn place. MARSTAR has so really good deals on them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Place a WTB ad in the Equipment Exchange.  Over 30,000 Chinese M14 rifles were imported into the United States until 1994 but none after that.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Check Gunbroker
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How come i can drive to windsor Canada and see them all over the damn place. MARSTAR has so really good deals on them.

The Chinese were "naughty" so we banned them here in the US (more or less in different stages). I hate directly buying anything from the Chinese, but used (been here for 10-15 years) I don't mind Norinco 1911s and Polytech Legends...

Canada gets a bunch of Chinese weapons because they don't seem to care about the activities of Norinco or Poly Technologies...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top