Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2001 12:21:24 AM EDT
We are leaving now to exhibit the Ltd Edition rifles at the Memphis TN  & Little Rock AR gun shows.   We will have all the accessories with us too.

Come by & check them out.

Next week Dallas
The following weekend  Tusla & Phoenx!

Grin

Link Posted: 3/23/2001 12:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't. I leave 2000 miles away...but good luck
Carlos #74
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 3:36:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm closer to Quincy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry, we will treat G&B &Anti well.

I will take my digital camera to the show and get a pic of them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from the show in Memphis.  I really had no intention of buying one of these, and therefore didn't put any input into the configuration or put my name on a list.  Let me tell you though, after seeing it in person and talking with antiUSSA about it, I think I "need" another AR.  It really turned out great, and all the extra details make it outstanding.  If anyone is on the fence and concerned about quality or value, all I can say is you won't be dissapointed.  A couple of other member's were there taking picures, but if you are undecided, and can make it to one of these shows to see and handle it, then do it.  One word of warning though bring some funds, because when you see it you are going to want one.  Thanks again guys for putting together such a great deal.

Coastie
Link Posted: 3/24/2001 3:33:55 AM EDT
[#5]
What is your booth called? I'll be at the Tulsa show, I have no money to buy, but I do want to see!
Top Top