Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 6:02:48 PM EDT
The events centered around Katrina and the media have set the stage perfectly for a bleeding heart democrat to sail right into the Whitehouse.  The country is and will continue to be eager for massive social programs and other democratic crap.  Not to mention all the bad press the president (republicans) is taking.  I fear the worse, that Hillary might actually land in the Whitehouse.
My point with all of this is not to make a political discussion.  I need to know what should I be adding to my collection in anticipation of the approaching dark ages.  If my thoughts are right about the next president, what do you think will be the first stuff to be outlawed?  Should I be adding pistols, AR15s, magazines or just ammo?  What do you think will be the next infringement on the 2nd?

Modified to fix the spelling from my broken ā€œEā€ key on my keyboard.  Maybe I should start my collection with a new keyboard.  h.gif

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I also find it quite interesting that there is a new TV show for the fall that depicts a woman president.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  The libs are trying to get folks used to the idea by putting it in front of you for a couple of years on your television.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The events centered around Katrina and the media have set the stag perfectly for a bleeding hart democrat to sail right into the Whitehouse.  

Well no, actually they haven't.  Your premise is ludicrous, so there's no need to answer your what-if.
And btw, it's "stage" and "heart" although "stag" and "hart" are synonyms for deer so I guess you could have been making some kinda deer pun...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Dana,

You should always be upgrading you collection in preparation of the next infringement on the 2nd Amendment........ BUT,

if the dark ages do come to pass.........you should be like the rest of us. Planning your escape route, moving money offshore, and making preparations for your life in the new country.

Think globally, not Hillary.

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#4]
does it really matter who is in charge?

It's happening today:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=387987

sorry. trying to stay out of the political stuff.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
does it really matter who is in charge?

As all intelligent people already know, yes it does.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd look for a renewal of the AWB as well as further restrictions on pistols/revolvers, followed by more regs on all semi-auto's, followed by further restriction on ammo.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]

GUYS! GUYS! YOUR FREAKING ME OUT MAN!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The events centered around Katrina and the media have set the stag perfectly for a bleeding hart democrat to sail right into the Whitehouse.  

Well no, actually they haven't.  Your premise is ludicrous, so there's no need to answer your what-if.
And btw, it's "stage" and "heart" although "stag" and "hart" are synonyms for deer so I guess you could have been making some kinda deer pun...

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#9]
IMO, that bitch is unelectable.  She has way to much baggage following her around.      
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#10]
But then again ignorance of the average sheeple knows no bounds.    

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Grandma Hillary?   No Way.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Regardless, get all you can now. A republican in office is no safety net. Look at the nfa and the import ban.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I also find it quite interesting that there is a new TV show for the fall that depicts a woman president.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.  The libs are trying to get folks used to the idea by putting it in front of you for a couple of years on your television.

I rant about this so much my wife has had to ask me to please be quiet whenever a preview for that show comes on TV

NO WAY is that a co-incidence.

Edited to add: to stay on topic, don't just stock up on everything you can
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Even if she does win, she won't have congress. I would say anything imported would be the most likely things banned, since they can have BATF do that at her will.

WE can't even stop them from doing that under Bush. You might want to consider stocking up on import barrels NOW.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Lots of large PVC pipe with caps. Don't forget that stuff that sucks up the moisture. Oh yeah, a good shovel too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
But then again ignorance of the average sheeple knows no bounds.    

Never underestimate the level of ignorance contained within our borders.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#17]
In 3 years, Katrina will be old news. American voters attention span is a month at the longest
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#18]
please no
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Absolutely. Subliminal mind control for the idiot sheeple. Gee, if its on TV it must not be a bad idea.

The painstakingly slow, downward spiral continues kids. Geena Davis. As if!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't think Hitlery can win.  She can't win one southern or mid-west state period.
Plus it would take an act of God for the dims to win back the house.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Watch the local elections this fall in your home town...

If your local Dems start losing their seats, it will be a precursor to 2006 mid term election. I think you will see aa anti Dem backlash starting this fall.

The Dems don't see it that way. Here in NH, the Dems are hoping to get the welfare recipients from N.O.L.A. dropped off here so they can get them registered at the last minute and stuff the ballots with the new voters..

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

If your local Dems start losing their seats

Won't work...we ain't got no local Dems.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If your local Dems start losing their seats, it will be a precursor to 2006 mid term election. I think you will see aa anti Dem backlash starting this fall.

The Dems don't see it that way. Here in NH, the Dems are hoping to get the welfare recipients from N.O.L.A. dropped off here so they can get them registered at the last minute and stuff the ballots with the new voters..

Probably how it will run here as well.  After I get my new Sig, I'm back enough money to buy at least a hundred 30 round AR mags. I'll consider that a good start.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your local Dems start losing their seats

Won't work...we ain't got no local Dems.  

Unfortuneately we weren't so lucky the last time around.. We became a BLUE state.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#25]
She will never beat our bleeding heart republican named Rudy I'll  vote for him if I have to but not by choice, maybe out of desperation ........
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The events centered around Katrina and the media have set the stage perfectly for a bleeding heart democrat to sail right into the Whitehouse.  

While that may be true, it's not but I guess theoretically it could be, Senator Clinton has absolutely no realistic chance in hell of winning the presidency.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#27]
I think I am going to vomit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#28]
guaranteed someone will try and kill her if she makes it in, just hope they use a cooking knife or something else non firearms related
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:45:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Shit's going to go downhill and GWB has pissed off conservatives plenty. Some won't vote, some will go third party. In any event, her best chance is major crisis as the original poster pointed out. And Hilary as Prez when the country is in crisis. Oh shit....
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#30]
There is a A LOT of time between now and the 2008 presidential election.  In fact it's an eternity in political years.  Much can and will happen.  I'm sure that by the time 2008 rolls around the Katrina thing will drop into the background because other events will move into the foreground.  Hillary is doing the right thing now...moderating her positions and raising money.  But she will still have to promote an agenda and that is tough to predict this early in the game.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

+1000  That is EXACTLY (almost word for word) what I said to my wife when I saw the ad for this show.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Shit's going to go downhill and GWB has pissed off conservatives plenty.

I don't know any "conservatives" other than those that post tinfoil responses on internet discussion forums that are "pissed off" at President Bush.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Plus it would take an act of God for the dims to win back the house.  

Like a hurricane?  I don't think it will be Hillary, but it will be a Democrat for sure.  The 2006 congressional elections will be interesting as well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#35]
The utter failure of Blanco and Landrieu in Louisiana have shown exactly why we DON'T NEED a woman in the White House, now or ever. Especially not a Dimocrat.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know any "conservatives" other than those that post tinfoil responses on internet discussion forums that are "pissed off" at President Bush.

Not even the ones who go batshit insane over Bush's immigration policy?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not happy with it either.   I also know how to look at the big picture and his over-all effectiveness as a leader and President, as do most others.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think his premises is ludicrous but cautionary. It could happen since the mainstream media will work to condition the people to accept it. And the new tv show Commander In Chief is designed to do that. Hopefully, enough people will see through her and the mainstream media to send her down in flames. Thank the Lord for the internet and other alternative news sources in which truth can be heard and spread. This is how she and her ilk will be defeated IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#39]
First of all, the Dummycrats are screwing the pooch on the blame game.  There is enough linkage between Governor Blanco and Senator Clinton to taint her chances.  This is why they look like a pack of wild monkeys fucking a football on this issue.

Gov. Blanco is going to sink on this issue and that should deflate the sails of Senator Clinton running in '08.  Senator Reid and Represenative Pelosi are ensuring this failure.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
She will never beat our bleeding heart republican named Rudy I'll  vote for him if I have to but not by choice, maybe out of desperation ........

Encouraging, yes I am being sarcastic.  Start kissing your guns goodbye or move abroad if they are that important.  McCain or Rudy, we lose.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not happy with it either.   I also know how to look at the big picture and his over-all effectiveness as a leader and President, as do most others.

Sure, piss the country down the toilet out of pragmatism. Sounds good at first until your totally screwed.

And I know plenty of people who are pissed of with Bush right now. Have you been following his approval ratings?
I voted for him twice. Now I'd go for impeachment. Get him the Hell out before he fucks us all good.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#42]
She has to get reelected next fall.  If she is denied her second term, she is TOAST.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
She has to get reelected next fall.  If she is denied her second term, she is TOAST.

And Pirro's gonna beat her? With what? Hillary can buy the New York Jewish Liberal vote with a couple of books of Green Stamps. What's Pirro gonna use? Her jailbird hubby?

Hillary would win the Senator's race even if she died nine months before the election. Please, God, let me be wrong!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:11:19 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

No, actually he hasn't.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:13:57 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure, piss the country down the toilet out of pragmatism. Sounds good at first until your totally screwed.

And I know plenty of people who are pissed of with Bush right now. Have you been following his approval ratings?
I voted for him twice. Now I'd go for impeachment. Get him the Hell out before he fucks us all good.

If you are talking impeachment, you're crazy as a loon.  And I'd rather take my chances with pragmatism than cut off my nose to spite my face.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:14:41 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Rudy has zero chance of winning the nomination.  Less than zero.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:15:54 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
In 3 years, Katrina will be old news. American voters attention span is a month at the longest

sadly this is the case.

Just look at all the zombies that have forgotten 9-11 already
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:38:14 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

...The Dems don't see it that way. Here in NH, the Dems are hoping to get the welfare recipients from N.O.L.A. dropped off here so they can get them registered at the last minute and stuff the ballots with the new voters..

Hmmmm.....

Interesting concept....

The Dimocraps re-locating the "Welfare Class" from NOLA to Red States in the hopes they'll permanently settle there to help tip the balance in upcoming elections....

Stranger things have happened...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:53:05 AM EDT
[#49]

The utter failure of Blanco and Landrieu in Louisiana have shown exactly why we DON'T NEED a woman in the White House, now or ever. Especially not a Dimocrat.

We can hope it shows, the democraps always break down in the end. I am looking to 2008 as having my homestread ready to survive in. Less fuel use, better resources, some home business, and a demopcrap free area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top