Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2001 10:35:21 PM EDT
I am looking to find any info I can on a friend. He pasted away 4/11/1999 named Jim Montgomery and I need to find a few friends.
I date and plan to marry his daughter yet me need to find some people that where her father's friends, one Andrew Panos and a Robert Stephenson or possible Robert Morrision married to a named Stacey and they would both be in there mid to late 60's.

I just need to get a hold of someone that may know any one...people have just come up missing.

Last known Addy was on Clinton street 861 or something.

I know, sounds strange but I know they were both shooters.....Just want to find Bob and Stacey or what happened to them.

Thanks
Karsten  

PS, please email me as posts can get buried fast here...busy board and all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top