Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2002 9:52:58 AM EDT
I am working on producing a video (unfortunately not X-Rated, although I would star in it with Pam Anderson) and would like to know of a company that would handle this.

The tape would be firearms related and parts would be shot both indoor and out.

Let me know of any companies that would handle something like this. Searching on the net resulted in too many hits without any being related to my topic.

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 10:29:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Look locally first. If you are producing the video you'll want to be handy when editing. Are you shooting it yourself? Paying professionals to do it? Shooting digital? Going to tape or DVD? If you have any questions you can email me. I've worked on several video productions and would be glad to answer what I can.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I shoot video for a living, although not like most would imagine. I shoot skydiving videos every day, edit and produce on the spot.
I do quite a good job, if I may say so myself.I can send you a copy of my work.
Depending on what you need/want, I can probably do what you want. I have the editing and production capabilities. E-mail me, and we can get in touch by phone. Where in Fl. are you?
BP
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, I'll shoot it for $20 an hour.

NOw, what girls are going to be in it and can I "interview" them first?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
What part of FL are you in?  Miami, myself.

My ex-wife works for a television station and can look into hiring cameramen, editors for you.

We had four of them at our wedding, for God's sake! [;)]

Shoot me an email.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Mr. Thompson,

I am president of McGee Digital, a new media and video production company. We do everything from script to screen.....

Best of all....I've been wanting to do some firearms-related videos for a while now.

Shoot me an email or give me a call and we can talk about what you need and what my company can do for you. I can send you a demo vhs right away.

Thanks

Matt "aka Bulldog1967"
[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top