Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 12:40:23 PM EDT
A work buddy of mine wants to open a Latino night club here in Reno.  I'd like to buy into the club and I need some money to do it.  If you are interested, drop me an email at

[email protected]

I'm looking for 10k-20k, unsecured(that's negotiable).

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Why dont you put your little ladies out to work for ya,
or use the mall ninja skills for a quick couple of large? [;)]
sorry, wish I could help out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in.

A cashiers check will be forthcoming upon receipt of all your firearms as collateral. Plus your ninja hood.

Also, a nominal 100% annual interest must be paid  up front. In cash.

Its a pleaasure doing business with you.

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Try the craps table, works every time.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]
JoJo...good luck!  We have at least one Latino night club here in SLC that is always packed!  It should be a great investment if you can come up with the coin.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Nobody likes latino's[}:D]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Clubs are very risky businesses.  Many come and go at a moments notice.  Many have no tangible assets and no proveable evidence of income.

You will have a hard time getting a conventional financing for the business.  I have lending sources that will lend on the conditon that borrower gives the lender a [b]Deed of Trust[/b] on real property in a ratio of 1.5 to 1 on the amount borrowed @ 15% interest payable in 10 years with no additonal costs.

If the person has no past history of business history, good luck in obtaining a loan now these days.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Do we get to Pillage the village and Rape the horses?  Cool beans.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:10:29 PM EDT
[#9]
If I had that kind of money to invest, it sure wouldn't be for a nightclub...

It would get invested in Class 3 stuff...[heavy]

JoJo....

You 'smokin crack dude ???[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top