Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 7:03:40 AM EDT
I have several Screen-Printing "T-shirt" projects coming up and I'm looking for a freelance artist that can create original designs and has the ability to convert existing art and artwork into "camera ready" vector files. You must have Adobe Illustrator (version 8 or better).

I'm not looking for an in-house artist, so this can be done out of your own home or office located anywhere.

Please IM me and let me know what your hourly rates are as well as a link to any original artwork that you've created.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a friend who owns a silk screen shop here in the area. He only makes the screens and does light work for vinyl signs...I sent a friend of mine over to him for the artwork and what you guys do before the screens get shot.

He was and is still very happy with him.

He teaches Graphic Art's in a high school and is a very good man.

LMK if you are interested. Or IM me and I will pass your stuff over to him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Contact ScaryGuy on this site.  He has a great hand. The rest of him is kind of hard to look at though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top