Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2002 3:06:43 PM EDT
Any one know who sells them for my tac vest?
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Ranger Rick has them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking Ranger Joe's. The patches they have are black and gold, no OD.
There is another company, put's out a thin little catalog of LE gear. They have them, I have a couple of the OD Sheriff patches. If I think of the name of the company I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Gall's makes custom patches to your specs and you may want to check them out. I think there is a minimum order of 50 patches, so this may not be for you. I don't know if this is just for you or to outfit your entire department. But if interested, draw your patch design as you wish for it to appear and indicate the colors that want. Send it to Galls * 2680 Palumbo Drive * PO Box 54308 * Lexington, KY 40553. Or you can give them a call at 1-800-477-7766. With your design given to them, they will make a sample and mail it to you. If you like it they can take it from there and fix up your order.

Gall's also sells the Bianchi Accumold duty belt and accessories in OD green! These look great and would really look well with your cammies and be more rigid than a web belt.

If this Gall's stuff is more trouble than you want to deal with, check out US Cavalry at 1-888-888-7228. They make custom name tags and other things out of OD nylon, so perhaps they can make a nice little simple patch for you for less than Gall's.

Hope this was helpful. Good luck in your search.

---Charging Handle
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
might check 10-8gear.com, swattech.com, or
eagle industries, or blackhawk. rbpecision is
a new blackhawk dealer andthey are real helpful.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
correction should of been swatgear.com
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Adding to this, I need a sheriff shoulder patch that has gold/yellow letters and characters on a black background...anyone know where I might find these? Have searched all of the above mentioned sites with no luck. I have black bdu's, black cap with gold lettering and a gold badge emblem as well as US Flag emblem for the right shoulder. If I could just find one little sheriff patch, I would have my set complete.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
PATROL TECHNOLOGY IN BROKEN ARROW, OK. SELLS
TWO GOLD ON BLACK SHERIFF PATCHES. I USE THEM ON MY RAID GEAR. ON IS LIKE 1.5 BY6 AND THE OTHER IS 4 BY 10. ALSO CHECK SHOMMERTECH OUT OF Washington state they have patches for most everything.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I believe we stock them. Call us.

Summit Ammo

toll free
1-877-726-4345

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top