Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:43:46 AM EDT
It came empty, but I filled it soon enough.

Thanks, dear!

WooHoo!!!

Now, just a question....After dry rod installed and a can of dessicant in place, I maintain 39-40% humidity...is this where it needs to be? Keep in mind, it's in a basement.

roy d....now I just need a battle rifle since I got such a good place to keep it
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#1]
i would try for lower humidity. add more desicant, or try a big bag of rice (in burlap) that might help.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Soooooooooo, how old a boy are ya??
Damn nice safe too, my B.D. was the 28th. all i got was 1/2 gal. of Wild Turkey........
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice...you have a great wife!!

Are you any relation to Bobby Mercer who playes 2nd base and SS for the Yankees in the 70's?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Very nice...you have a great wife!!

Are you any relation to Bobby Mercer who playes 2nd base and SS for the Yankees in the 70's?

HEHEHE....sorry, but no....gotta google roy d mercer and have a laugh.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#5]
what are you gonna do now with all that space under the bed ??
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:59:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now, just a question....After dry rod installed and a can of dessicant in place, I maintain 39-40% humidity...is this where it needs to be? Keep in mind, it's in a basement.

I'd have to install a mist system to get the humidity up to 40%.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn wish I got something like that on my b-day.

Congrats!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Why do you keep your turnout gear in the basement? If it was for points I'd give you an extra 10 just for the leather brain bucket.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice.

HappyDamnBirthday!

Are you coming to the shoot next Sat? I guess I should first ask if you are in the Atl area?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Dude, you've got an awful LOT of space in that safe that needs fillin'.

Get busy!

CMOS  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why do you keep your turnout gear in the basement? If it was for points I'd give you an extra 10 just for the leather brain bucket.

It's an old old old set, just for looks now....that's actually an old plastic 880 helmet.

roy d....if I had $400 for leather helmet, I would buy another gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top