Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/9/2010 8:37:57 PM EDT
I've seen 3 or 4 threads tonight that had the word "muslim" in them that got some bans and locked really fast.  

A) People seem pissed.

B) Why can't people discuss the obvious bullshit that's pissing them off without getting hammered?

Let's see how long this lasts........................
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IBTL

Won't surprise me one bit.....

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Fucking bullshit.  I'm so pissed.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#5]
IBSM

in before system message
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've seen 3 or 4 threads tonight that had the word "muslim" in them that got some bans and locked really fast.  

A) People seem pissed.

B) Why can't people discuss the obvious bullshit that's pissing them off without getting hammered?

Let's see how long this lasts........................

so yeah...  I was going to say something but IBTL

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#8]
People are a little wound up.

Pretend it doesn't bother you, that way you won't be a suspect.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#9]
It's because the Mods are all Lizard People.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#10]
they need to lock all the fuckin who dat threads
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#11]
The First Amendment does not apply on a private website. You can follow the rules and policies set by the owners, or you can discuss whatever you want elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Read the rules, red button on the upper right hand side. Getting pissed (or drunk) doesn't mean you can act like a child. "I was REALLY REALLY angry so I thought the rules did not apply."  

Yup, read those....There on the upper right....I don't drink, just making an observation...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#13]
The same laws that protect Christians and Jews and atheists also protect Muslims and other religions. Think about it. How many bibles have been burned?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#14]
IBTM
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Favre boy.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#16]
what's the obvious bullshit that's pissing everyone off?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Favre boy.

not much of a favre fan.I just get tired of all the who dat bullshit. Manning>favre
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Can we like petition for this or something?  I mean, kinda like an amendment to the consitution - it would be a total pain in the ass but worth it?

Maybe 75% gets us there?

Shit, I might even find paying for a membership worthwile if we could curtail that horseshit, or at least have some possible opportunitiy to.  

I think what would really be the bees knees would be to have some blocker where "who" and "dat" just couldn't occur in the same thread.

Anybody?

Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read the rules, red button on the upper right hand side. Getting pissed (or drunk) doesn't mean you can act like a child. "I was REALLY REALLY angry so I thought the rules did not apply."  

Yup, read those....There on the upper right....I don't drink, just making an observation...

I would guess a few of the 'staff suicides" tonight were probably hitting the sauce.  

Any "big names" go off the deep end?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Favre boy.

not much of a favre fan.I just get tired of all the who dat bullshit. Manning>favre

Give us our fun. 40 years in the desert ain't fun.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's because the Mods are all Lizard People.

They are the lizard kings, they can do anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBjvwJT95dI

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I just jacked off into a gym sock.

THE COC CAN'T STOP ME FROM DOING THAT!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Pics or

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#26]
it's not the *muslim* part of the threads thats getting the threads locked. It's the threads where people want to chime in with derogatory things like "go fuck yourself" when someone is trying to have a civil debate. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
it's not the *muslim* part of the threads thats getting the threads locked. It's the threads where people want to chime in with derogatory things like "go fuck yourself" when someone is trying to have a civil debate. Just sayin.

Yeah, I got whored out of my earth shattering, philosophical, inspirational response.  Got locked before I could finish typing it.  Feel robbed.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics or  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#31]
you can if you don't break the rules.  those type of threads don't make it long before someone breaks the rules.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well, i'll try to skirt this "touchy" subject by saying the ideology of islam vs. the majority ideolgy of the west (Christianity), have been at war for 1600 years. Apparently here, it's taboo to be on one side or the other..Like it or not, it's a war - probably the longest ongoing war ever. It isn't going to end until someone wins.

Sept. 11 is coming up..Believe it or not, that just might piss some people off...

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Use the code word "moose-limb", your thread will be alright
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dress socks are somoother.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I would guess a few of the 'staff suicides" tonight were probably hitting the sauce.  

Mrclean4hire, he hoped that all homosexuals get ass cancer, eye cancer, ass cancer again then he wants to fuck them, among a few other gems. He has been warned, locked or removed from General Discussion a total of 7 times with at least one previous "this is your last chance" and the 6th one was a week ago.  I think he may have used up all his "Oh but he's such a nice guy" pardons.  

I am as guilty as anyone else on staff for letting some people go that far, but after that many attempts to get people to cut it out, come on.

Fuck..I really liked that guy....

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I always miss the truly insane threads.

Aimless, what thread was that??
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Is MrClean gone?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Mrclean4hire, he hoped that all homosexuals get ass cancer, eye cancer, ass cancer again then he wants to fuck them, among a few other gems. He has been warned, locked or removed from General Discussion a total of 7 times with at least one previous "this is your last chance" and the 6th one was a week ago.  I think he may have used up all his "Oh but he's such a nice guy" pardons.  

I am as guilty as anyone else on staff for letting some people go that far, but after that many attempts to get people to cut it out, come on.

Huh.  I can't remember gay bashing ever getting so much as a second glance.

He was entertaining.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, i'll try to skirt this "touchy" subject by saying the ideology of islam vs. the majority ideolgy of the west (Christianity), have been at war for 1600 years. Apparently here, it's taboo to be on one side or the other..Like it or not, it's a war - probably the longest ongoing war ever. It isn't going to end until someone wins.

Sept. 11 is coming up..Believe it or not, that just might piss some people off...

yeah, I guess there's the whole 'koran burning' thing

between that, the who dat threads, and the 'I don't like gays, muslims, brown people, gays, atheists, anyone not like me, and gays" thread, it was hard to keep up.  

just seems to be a real negative vibe around here lately.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh.  I can't remember gay bashing ever getting so much as a second glance.

He was entertaining.

The Lib-ruls are pussifying this place too I guess....

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Some people can't control themselves....They let their emotions dictate their behavior.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck..I really liked that guy....

FWIW, +1.....But some opinions need to be kept personal though. If the CoC had a crudeness limit.......this would have happened long ago.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#43]
I am so dissapointed in this forum right now. Someone has a belief and they should get banned for it? EXP gets a free pass with all the bullshit he spews he riles up TONS more people compared to what MC4H does but MC4H gets banned because he answered back a question? Pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am so dissapointed in this forum right now. Someone has a belief and they should get banned for it? EXP gets a free pass with all the bullshit he spews he riles up TONS more people compared to what MC4H does but MC4H gets banned because he answered back a question? Pure bullshit.

im not the only one that notices this?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

im not the only one that notices this?

No. Add a few more troll/antagonists names and you'd be hitting a home run.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Is this place taking regulatory cues from Obama or what? Eventually you'll ban anyone with a personality (you know so we all conform and all), and people won't come here anymore. People come here to be entertained.  Mr.Clean was definately entertaining and made YOUR site more enjoyable. Shit, that guy was free advertising for y'all... Fuck, is this site taking itself SOOO seriously that you're gonna ban a guy for getting a little "out of bounds?" Why the fuck do you think people come here? For serious commentary, to see the FoxNews quotes?? Hell no, it's to laugh...You all need to relax..

So Aimless, is bitching against the COC (the red button in the upper right), also?

I guess i'll find out...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top