Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:14:17 AM EDT

I called a local source to discuss how fast he would be getting an evil AK in stock (folding stock that is).  In the process of talking to him he mentioned something like "assuming the ban sunsets tonight"  I said " the ban sunsetted at 12:01 this morning."   He was positive that  I was wrong so it was of no use to argue without proof. I called the local BATF to doublecheck. The person I talked to wasn't sure when the sunset would happen but would be happy to have "an agent call me back" I finally found rock solid proof on the BATF website.  You would figure people "in the business" would have their shit together a little better than this.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
According to the NRA, its midnight tonite...

FINAL COUNTDOWN ON CLINTON GUN BAN IS HERE--
Take Nothing For Granted!!!!

With Congress back from its Summer District Work Period, only one legislative work day remains before the Clinton gun ban is due to expire at midnight September 13!

As time runs out on this flawed and ineffective legislation, we are once again asking you to call your lawmakers to ensure they know that their voting constituents do not want to see this ban extended even one second longer than its scheduled demise.

From the ILA this morning...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Geeze, just look back a couple pages.....
www.atf.gov/firearms/saw-faqs.htm

Quoted:
According to the NRA, its midnight tonite...

FINAL COUNTDOWN ON CLINTON GUN BAN IS HERE--
Take Nothing For Granted!!!!

With Congress back from its Summer District Work Period, only one legislative work day remains before the Clinton gun ban is due to expire at midnight September 13!

As time runs out on this flawed and ineffective legislation, we are once again asking you to call your lawmakers to ensure they know that their voting constituents do not want to see this ban extended even one second longer than its scheduled demise.

From the ILA this morning...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top